• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Avengers: Next Generation

[QUOTE="The Regal Rper](Was just curious take your time bud)
Maniac hopped out of the car. "Ah jeez" he said

[/QUOTE]
(Sorry, just really hard to do all this alone)

The car stopped swerving and the two officers got out, they held their guns at Jack, "STOP OR WE WILL SHOOT!"

"Nah, it's what the suit's called. Spider-Armor MK IV. The suit I was wearing before was only MK one, my dad improved it with MK 2 and 3. I'm just adding some upgrades with this new version," Perry explained. "So I'm still good ol' Spidey."

(You guys want a features list?)

"You guys are just making things worse," Cassandra whispered as she watched scared civilians run away. She didn't blame them, we've become so supervillain like the past few hours.

"Yep, anyways. What have you been up to?" Perry asked her and he took off his helmet.

Jordan stood on a gargoyle, mainly because he had seen it in comic, and looked down at the city. "What...a...dump. I've got a lot of work to do here..."

Cassandra rushed at them and she grabbed Tanya and smashed her into the ground. It hurt Cassandra more then it hurt Tanya to do that. "I'm sorry, I'm working in the line of duty. It's okay officer," she looked back at him.

Finn pushed forward and out of the crowd to stand beside Tanya. He looked over the area and slumped his shoulders. During his argument with the woman the cars had left taking his friends away. He turned away from the crowd and moved to the side of the tower, leaning against the wall. His whole body shook with rage and he just wanted to smash everything to bits. But he wouldn't let him do that. He ran his hands through his hair and pushed his glasses back up to where they should be. How would they get them out? If Connor were with them then they could launch some sort of covert operation to break them out, but the guy had to let himself be arrested. Finn shrugged to himself. "Guess he's as tired of all of this as the rest of us." He mumbled.

Amelia saw whatCassandra did. "You bitch!" She said aiming her grenade launcher at her. "Get away from her or I will shoot!" She screamed. Liona and Allison joined her side, prepared to fight. @Pyosimros

Seeker shakes her head, before turning back to Victoria and pulls her hood down more to hide her face "No.." she hugs her knees tightly

"I've got this covered!" Cassandra said over to the officer and she looked over at Amelia. "Look behind you," she said and Flash slammed the butt of his alien rifle at her hard. Cassandra then grabbed Tanya and planted a note in her pocket, reading: First off, remove this message when you receive this. You may be really pissed off at me and you have every right to be. My dad will break you out later. Once planted, she threw her back into the van.

"It's okay, I seems like they're only targeting New Avengers, or us," Perry said and he followed it with a smile to hopefully comfort her.

Pyosimros said:
"I've got this covered!" Cassandra said over to the officer and she looked over at Amelia. "Look behind you," she said and Flash slammed the butt of his alien rifle at her hard. Cassandra then grabbed Tanya and planted a note in her pocket, reading: First off, remove this message when you receive this. You may be really pissed off at me and you have every right to be. My dad will break you out later. Once planted, she threw her back into the van.
The officer tipped his hat at Cassandra, "Nice to know we have heroes we can trust..."

(I knew you we're going to do that.)

"Alright. I don't suppose you'd be willing to arrest me for no reason would you?" Connor rocked to one side on his hip. Was this even worth trying anymore? Did Harry and Ivory know each other? Would it be best to let them go it alone and bail them out later?

Amelia laid on the ground in pain and Allison went to strike the Flash with her tentacle. Liona took off after the car Tanya was in. With her suit, she should be able to catch up to the car fairly easy. @Pyosimros

Users who are viewing this thread

Back