• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Avengers: Next Generation

Harry smirked. "I know YOU wouldn't. You're getting your ass beat." He jumped on top of the bot as he pressed a button on his watch, his whole suit began to glow as electricity was seen flashing through it.

"I would recommend that," Joseph said and he revealed his retractable talons. "It would have gone so much easier if you were to just surrender," he sighed and he attempted to jam the talon on his right hand into Marko's neck and he jumped and attempted to stab Harry with the talon on his left leg.

Clair nodded and tried to hold on but when she was put on a hospital bed she screamed as the doctors began to work on her.

Marko raises up his arm, getting it stabbed by the talon, and he raises his other arm to blast Joseph

Sent from my SCH-I435 using Tapatalk

Dimitri looked at the fight on a nearby television tuned to the news, but ultimately decided to stay with Clair.

Harry grabbed Joseph's kick and pulled him away from Marko, and shooting an electric current into him from his armor.

Joseph tried to move his torso away from the blast but the left side of his chest was grazed by it and he swung a web to get away from them for a moment.

Though before he could, an electric current was sent up him. Can't... Move!

Marko holds his wounded arm as he gets next to Harry "Shit I wounded Perry's body. I totally forgot it was his" Marko curses at himself. Perry is probably never getting him shawarma again (SPEAKING OF SHAWARMA GUESS WHO JUST ORDERED A SHAWARMA SANDWICH
8499ed66d3abec49a7bd7367a506fc1a.jpg
it was a lot of lettuce and stuff so it was hard to get a pic of the lamb meat

Harry amped up the electricity. "That looks like it... Hertz." He laughed. "Oh I slay me. Don't worry, this damage won't be permanent. Not really anyways."

Clair looked to Dimitri and could see him watching the fight. Wincing her hand caught his and dragged his attention

"Go and help them I will be fine here"

Her eyes glistened as she looked at him, she worried about where these feelings were going.

The pain started to continue. Though he knew how to deal with electricity, he reached into the memories of Perry and uncovered a way to stop it. He quickly encased himself with webs so the current would no longer hit.

Marko flies and tackles Joseph, sending them both into a wall, making sure he didn't do it hard enough to break Perry's back.

Perry quickly web-zipped over to Marko and he picked up Joseph, and punched him in his face, knocking him out. "Well, I'm waking up with a ton of sores once this is over," he shrugged. "Alright, follow me to Parker Industries. I'll get my body back but I'll still be knocked out," he stopped and put a snap-flash on himself and he handed Marko the remote. "Once I get mind transferred, press the big red button and it'll knock this body out."

Dimitri patted the back of her hand, before dashing away, wind filling the room. He arrived quick enough to realize where the news camera was, and waved to it, hoping Clair would laugh. He then turned his attention to the fight. "Wait, woah! Why are we fighting perry??"

Harry turned to him. "It's someone else in his body! And don't say his name...."

Marko nods "I got ya buddy. Push the big red button when ready. Got it" Marko gets up, holding his arm

Clair hissed but smiled at Dimitri on the screen and then she knew in her mind what this was, she was beginning to fall for Dimitri

Focusing on how to handle this development she watched the doctors go to work.

Who walks anymore" Marko grins as he grabs Perry by the shirt and flies them over to the tower. Once there, Marko delicately drops Perry and Joseph and he lands down, more like tumbles down. He gets up and follows Perry

Dimitri ran up the stairs to join them, and Harry followed on his glider. "So who is this guy? Obviously some kind of meta human." Harry asked.

"He's a normal guy, I accessed him memory and he works for you Harry, and he took similar drugs to enhanced his abilities," Perry responded and he was about to put Joseph onto the chair.

Marko sits down a little aways, ready to push the button. He felt nervous, but he didn't know why

Dimitri punched Harry's arm. "Ever heard of background checks, bro?" He turned to the rest of them. "I'll watch him carefully. If he tries anything after waking up, I'll stop him before he can blink."

"He's probably going somewhere like the Raft," Perry said and he was about to strap him in until a recorded message started playing. Ah, I guess I am knocked unconscious now and I am going to prison soon. Though I always prepare, like now. Which is why I will be letting the AI I installed into the suit take over, Joseph said and he kicked Perry to the other side of the room. He later jumped at the remote that was in Marko's hands.

Marko tossed the remote to Harry and tackled Joseph to the floor, trying to pin him down

Clair went through surgery and sailed through it and soon enough she was resting in her own room watching TV for any sign of news from the Avengers.

Dimitri slowed down time in his own mind and casually took the shocker off of perry and onto Joseph, before taking the controller from Harry and pressing the button.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back