• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Avengers: Next Generation

"Alright, we need all people who can fly to focus getting my body. The airborne heroes can play hot potato with Connor's shield to avoid heavy fire. While we need someone covering Connor since he's exposed. Everyone else will just beat up some villains," Perry ordered. "Villains? Bah! Barely. Our mission, our goal. Is to remove the supervillain threat, by removing what makes them a supervillain. And that includes you, the so call 'heroes' in New York," Joseph shot back.

(I'm assuming that was through comms? :o )

"Well, that's a plan." It was a good plan though he didn't like the part where he didn't have his shield but it was for the good of the team, how could he say no? "Atleast somebody is stepping up." He said smiling as kicked a soldiers feet out from under him and knocked him out with the shield. He spotted Dimitri zooming around..on fire? He did mention that didn't he. "Your on fire Dimitri!" He joked enthusiastically and threw his shield straight into the air. "Shields in the air boys, have at it!"

Marko flies through the air and catches Connor's Shield with his right hand and in his left hand... Kelai? He drops the martial artist and Kelai starts to destroy the bots, and Marko uses the shield to block fire

Sent from my SCH-I435 using Tapatalk

Maniac who had been dropping the flame units left and right chopped off the head of the one he had been using as his ride and stabs it's core exploding and sending him propelling towards the shield "Got it" he exclaimed zooming by and using the shield as a battering ram to go through a few spider bots before tossing it into the air. "Next!" he exclaimed

(This is kind of adorable with the shield trading. LOL.)

"She comes back with a ding and I'm going to come after each and every one of you, don't forget it." Connor smirked. When Kelai landed nearby he gave him a nod, "I take it your my cover then?" Without the shield Connor was considering pulling back, atleast to the outer area of the fight, he was admittedly starting to feel the fatigue through his mantra but he wasn't about to let it stop him. I'm good. he told himself as he went hand to hand with one of the soldiers, taking a hit to the face before putting him down into the dirt with his elbow.

Kelai nods "Of course Connor, also known as Wonder boy. Maniac, also known as Jack, is also with us. Marko Boltaggon, also known as White Bolt and I knew about these things for a long long time. Like I told you, you really need to know the full story" He decimates robot coming from behind Connor with a Powerful punch. Above them, Marko fires from above and starts to chase after Joseph, using the shield as cover

Connor gave a light chuckle, "Yeah well it was hard to think about a story when you we're busy hitting me and making me look bad in front of my friends. I'll take this cover as an apology though, especially since I might not need it if it wasn't for the fact that you helped injure me." Oh he was milking it, and with sarcasm to spare as well. Connor twisted and roundhouse kicked a soldier that was chasing after Kelai and readying his flamethrower. "I did kinda give you a hard time, lecturing and all...get that from my dad I guess."

Kelai laughs " I guess it would be hard to take a story from a guy who killed his dad and is beating the crap out of you. Apology accepted. And the lecture comes with the work. Trust me, Marko's mom gave us one like every day we snuck out" He turns on his chi and tosses a robot with powerful force down the street, knocking over the robots in its way

Ivory jumped out of the building and began swinging around using the bots as places to swing from and occasionally shooting tendrils out to pirce the robot's legs, "I can get the sheild if no one wants it!"

Marko throws the shield behind him towards Ivory's voice, firing down bots, continuing to chase Joseph "Hey, I need that body" that sounded more awkward than he thought

National said:
Marko throws the shield behind him towards Ivory's voice, firing down bots, continuing to chase Joseph "Hey, I need that body" that sounded more awkward than he thought
Ivory caught the shield and jumped onto one of Joseph's ship things, using his tendril to swing it around and take two soldiers out while he punched out the pilot. He caught the sheild and began to man the controls, "Alright guys, I got the shield and I hijacked one of their cool tank-thingy s, there's just one problem..."

Marko flies down next to Ivory "Please tell me you now hiw to work this thing"

National said:
Marko flies down next to Ivory "Please tell me you now hiw to work this thing"
Ivory turned to Marko and gave a sheepish smile that was hidden by his mask, "Yeah that's the problem, I have no idea how to drive this thing!" He jumped out and began to swing away, "ABANDON SHIP!" The agronaut fell onto two others and crushed them...

(Man we needed this battle, makes us work as a team for once.)

Marko flies out just in time before he stares at Ivory "I hope you never get your drivers license" He concentrates his power and fires a large blast of energy down the road, destroying any robots in the way

National said:
Marko flies out just in time before he stares at Ivory "I hope you never get your drivers license" He concentrates his power and fires a large blast of energy down the road, destroying any robots in the way
Ivory webs two people out of the vehicle and webs them up on a nearby lamppost as he sends out tendrils to do the same to other people, "You need a license to drive? Huh, that explains why I got arrested that one time..." He turns mid air, "The shield is ready for whoever needs it next!"

Marko flies between an Agronaut and pushes it over after he blasts some more bots "Is there an end to these things?"

The girls arrive at the Stark Tower to see all the robots attacking. "What the Hell is happening here?!" Amelia asked confused. Tanya looked around quickly. 'We just got away from one kidnapper and ran into a robot army.'

Clair got into the security office and found the defences had been switched off. Sighing she set to work about getting them back online. Tapping her communicator she let the team know what happened.

"Guys, the defense systems are hacked and thats why we don't have much defensive support from the building security. Working on getting around it now"

She explained briefly as her eyes scanned the coding for the defenses and patched up any corrupted coding.

(It's kind of a bad time mostly because we are all right now in a spider invasion)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back