• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Avengers: Next Generation

The robot is becoming more of a pain that I can handle. No matter, Joseph thought and he pressed a button. This tactic would be a hit or miss. He created a dummy version of him and got launched into the air, away from the battle and he continued to focus on the now three people.

[QUOTE="The Regal Rper]Maniac skids the rest of the way to Connor and Ivory stopping right in front of the laser meant for Ivory he pulls out his katana and knocks it away.

[/QUOTE]
Ivory closed eyes as he waited for it to end, for him to fail, "I...Was so close...I'm sorry everyone..." Before the end he expected could come the laser was blocked by Jack, "Jack! I ne-never thought I'd be happy to see you..." He caught the blood that Phoeix threw him, "Injuries do have some benfits then...huh" He began to drink down the flask...

Pyosimros said:
The robot is becoming more of a pain that I can handle. No matter, Joseph thought and he pressed a button. This tactic would be a hit or miss. He created a dummy version of him and got launched into the air, away from the battle and he continued to focus on the now three people.
(Also Pyo, what about John, Perry and Cassandra...And Perry's parents if you can manage.... Sorry just thought I'd remind you, this is awesome so far!)

(I just realized another fight is going on and Joan is mourning her father's death in the chaos)

Grinning he said "Your welcome and you alright Connor?" he asked

(Yep)

Cassandra looked over at Jaon. Someone had to stay and comfort her. "Hey... Jaon? Look I'm not good at comforting people but it's going to be alright, okay?"

Perry looked over at them. "Look, we need to get my body, haul it over to Parker Industries, and get my mind swapped. My dad toured me through the place and I know all the access codes."

(I knooooow. ;- ;)

Seeing Jack appear to stop the lazer was a sight. Connor caught his shield as it returned and knocked out another soldier before turning back to Jack with a nod. "Yeah." It was instinct, he wasn't really alright, but he'd push on. It's what he did. That guy said capture didn't he..? What is he trying to do?

LokiofSP said:
Ivory closed eyes as he waited for it to end, for him to fail, "I...Was so close...I'm sorry everyone..." Before the end he expected could come the laser was blocked by Jack, "Jack! I ne-never thought I'd be happy to see you..." He caught the blood that Phoeix threw him, "Injuries do have some benfits then...huh" He began to drink down the flask...
(Also Pyo, what about John, Perry and Cassandra...And Perry's parents if you can manage.... Sorry just thought I'd remind you, this is awesome so far!)
Phoenix ran to ivory and kneels to next to him. "You alright? You have taken one hell of a beating." Phoenix said as he hugged ivory, crying out of pure joy to see him alive. H4D35 then shoots fireballs at the many small spiderbots, taking out many. @LokiofSP @sitanomoto @Pyosimros

"Red! Or color that you are now! Capture my body somehow! Don't kill him though!" Perry shouted over to H4D35 and he turned around to the others. "Guys we either should keep attacking or we should retreat. Our voted leader is crying inside the tower and no reinforcements are coming yet."

Connor gave a final glance at Ivory, he spotted Phoenix, someone he hadn't seen since he'd gotten back as well as a mech and smiled. He'd be fine, so Connor followed after Jack, tossing his shield and have it ricochet against a few of the spider bots. Adrenaline and his mantra kept him going against his fatigue and pain, he planned to see this through. Then he'd take the longest hot shower he's ever had later, find Cassie, and rest.

Redd regains control, and then took apart his great sword to make a sword and shield. He then sprints over to Phoenix, ivory and the others, and blocks the flames with his shield. "Chromium, does not burn, does not corrode, and does not rust." Redd said as the flames hit his shield. @Pyosimros @sitanomoto @LokiofSP

(Hey where is everyone?) All the girls woke up in the hotel room at the sudden disconnection from Justice's authority. Amelia turned to the girls. "What happened?"

"I think Justice died. I can't feel his presence anymore." Tanya stated. All the girls face washed over in relief and a bit of sadness. Tanya connected her mind with Connor. 'What happened?'

@Crono

Dimitri crashed through a line of spider bots while on fire. "Reinforcements have arrived! Light em up, Richie rich!" Harry flew from above him and peppered the boys with machine gun fire.

Connor was caught off guard by the sudden voice in his head he almost didn't catch his shield. "You, your the girl who sent me those images right? About Justice and the hotel? He's been dealt with." He grunted as he took a blow against his shield and bashed back at the soldiers face. "If you want to say thanks Stark Tower is currently getting attacked by an army of spiders so help would be appreciated." A bot was about to shoot a lazer at Jack and Connor moved in with his shield to deflect it.

Some of the bots started preparing missile strikes, while the bots who didn't covered in front of them and they kept engaged in heavy laser fire.

(Awesome)

Slashing at the other bots that moved in Maniac had no idea a laser was coming at him til Connor deflected it. "Thanks" he sai before jumping on one of the flame units stabbing it through the eyes with his katanas and then using it as his ride towards the other flane bots shooting different bots down.

(Can a not even injured from the battles Marko come since he was out hunting infinity stones jump in)

Sent from my SCH-I435 using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Back