• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Avengers: Next Generation

He looked to his left. Joseph recalls them to be Connor and Ivory, one of them is of symbiotic nature and the other is child of Captain America. "Flamethrower units, capture those two men!" he pointed over to the two.

(NO WHERE'S TACO CAT!?)

Pyosimros said:
He looked to his left. Joseph recalls them to be Connor and Ivory, one of them is of symbiotic nature and the other is child of Captain America. "Flamethrower units, capture those two men!" he pointed over to the two.

(NO WHERE'S TACO CAT!?)
(I got sick of it...)

(That and my recent addiction to the Bioshock series)

(Not da kitty. And Gorillaz there's another attack so maybe you should just have them wake up? :S Also the fact that you only played Infinite is appaling Pyo. 1 and 2 we're far superior.)

Ivory getting emotional was starting to get Connor emotional. The blonde knew exactly how he felt, "Your more useful than you know." He smiled at him. Connor always felt similar, not feeling useful. Growing up he didn't have the things that made the other Avenger kids special, he pushed himself hard in his training. Pushed himself further than one probably should, just to try and make sure he wasn't left behind.

"You don't have to fight to be useful you idiot. You just--" He was so distracted he hadn't noticed the men rushing at them, as two of them grabbed at Connor dragging him off of Ivory. "Wha- hey!" He yelled in protest, trying to escape their grasp.

"Idiots, knock them out!! Don't drag them while they're still conscious!" Joseph shouted and they proceeded pull Connor upwards and one of them men prepared a spark filled punch.

(Playing Assassin's creed 3 now, it came out like 2 yrs ago but it's SO GOOD!! A few glitches here and there but it's good)

Crono said:
(Not da kitty. And Gorillaz there's another attack so maybe you should just have them wake up? :S Also the fact that you only played Infinite is appaling Pyo. 1 and 2 we're far superior.)
Ivory getting emotional was starting to get Connor emotional. The blonde knew exactly how he felt, "Your more useful than you know." He smiled at him. Connor always felt similar, not feeling useful. Growing up he didn't have the things that made the other Avenger kids special, he pushed himself hard in his training. Pushed himself further than one probably should, just to try and make sure he wasn't left behind.

"You don't have to fight to be useful you idiot. You just--" He was so distracted he hadn't noticed the men rushing at them, as two of them grabbed at Connor dragging him off of Ivory. "Wha- hey!" He yelled in protest, trying to escape their grasp.
Pyosimros said:
"Idiots, knock them out!! Don't drag them while they're still conscious!" Joseph shouted and they proceeded pull Connor upwards and one of them men prepared a spark filled punch.
"CONNER!" Ivory yelled. He saw the other guy prepare a punch and he was filled with adrenaline, he grabbed the first guy by the throat and began to just wail on him widly with his fists until he passed out, while this happened he shot tendrils out to the one holding Conner and began to cut him enough to make him pass out as well...

"Guys!" Perry yelled and he ran over to him to assist. When he went beside him a few more men came up to them. "Flamethrower units, attack the symbiote!" Joseph yelled and flames started shooting out in front of Ivory while some others tried to capture Connor again.

Pyosimros said:
"Focus gunfire on the robot!" Joseph shouted and units lined up in front of the Redd and started firing. Some in the air, and some on the ground.
"Wrong choice!" H4D35 shouted as he shot fireballs hotter than an industrial furnace, melting each small not one by one. He uses aerial maneuvers to take out the bigger bots, and then changing forms when he lands. He gets out his great sword, making short work on the bigger ones. Phoenix slices through the small ones, not getting tired yet. @Pyosimros @LokiofSP @sitanomoto

Pyosimros said:
"Guys!" Perry yelled and he ran over to him to assist. When he went beside him a few more men came up to them. "Flamethrower units, attack the symbiote!" Joseph yelled and flames started shooting out in front of Ivory while some others tried to capture Connor again.
Ivory saw the flamethrowers approach and he flipped away, mid flip he connected a web line to a couch and threw it at the grunts, however when he landed he landed on his legs badly, hurting himself and leaving himself open for attack...

As he landed, a midair soldier dived down, grabbing Ivory with one hand and igniting the flamethrower in the other.

"Damnit robot! Why don't you either die or leave!" Joseph yelled as one of the arachanughts slammed it's foot down at the robot.

Finn pushed himself up from the corner he had hunkered down in. He had lost track of time but in the process managed to push down Smasher. He walked from the room and followed the noise to where it was loudest. He looked side to side at what was going on. "What is going on here?" He grumbled. He had spent so long trying to push Smasher away and now he would probably need to bring him out.

Pyosimros said:
As he landed, a midair soldier dived down, grabbing Ivory with one hand and igniting the flamethrower in the other.
"Damnit robot! Why don't you either die or leave!" Joseph yelled as one of the arachanughts slammed it's foot down at the robot.
Ivory was dazed when he saw the man begin to grab him, he panicked and began to kick him as hard as he could, so hard he broke the pieces of the suit that had been holding his right leg together...

"Thanks!" He yelled at Ivory givng the second soldier a final punch to the face.

Seeing the flames heading for Ivory he immediately went to try and shield, but the boy had not only escaped with a leap but he was in trouble of his own. About five men rushed at him, he threw his shield knocking out the closest. Flames shot out just as he got his shield back and reflected the flames. "I've had enough of fire!" He yelled, and when it ceased he found they'd already closed in. Even injured he felt he could take them, blocking the first electric strike with his shield and kicking harshly at the second man, flinching at the pain. Ignore it, focus!

Very briefly he tried to gain a look at Ivory, he saw the boy was in trouble and whirled his shield towards the soldier before turning back to his own foes breathing heavily. On second thought maybe I should have kept that.

Maniac had been working his way through one side while all this went down. By the time tye two soldiers had grabbed Connor he had finished his side. Looking over he noticed that Connor and Ivory needed help so using one of the bots he cut in half he pulled one of the arms back in an angle and slingshot himself towards them.

Pyosimros said:
"Because, these humans are my friends. AND I WILL NOT GIVE UP ON THEM!" He said as the dragon head-hand bites a hole into the massive bot's leg armor, and started tearing the wires, disabling the leg. "And, I am also........ A STARK!!" he said as he stabbed the leg, knocking the not down, and allowing him to get up and tear a hole into the underbelly, revealing the core. Phoenix sprints as hard as he could, coming close to the core. @sitanomoto @LokiofSP @Pyosimros

"It's you... Versus an army! Do you believe you will succeed?" Joseph questioned as more soldiers flooded in, repeating the same tactic as before.

Crono said:
"Thanks!" He yelled at Ivory givng the second soldier a final punch to the face.
Seeing the flames heading for Ivory he immediately went to try and shield, but the boy had not only escaped with a leap but he was in trouble of his own. About five men rushed at him, he threw his shield knocking out the closest. Flames shot out just as he got his shield back and reflected the flames. "I've had enough of fire!" He yelled, and when it ceased he found they'd already closed in. Even injured he felt he could take them, blocking the first electric strike with his shield and kicking harshly at the second man, flinching at the pain. Ignore it, focus!

Very briefly he tried to gain a look at Ivory, he saw the boy was in trouble and whirled his shield towards the soldier before turning back to his own foes breathing heavily. On second thought maybe I should have kept that.
Ivory yelled in pain as he felt his leg once again go limp, the worst part was that he wasn't even knocked out. Suddenly a shield took the solider out, he looked up and saw two solders approaching Conner, "Gotta...Help...Keep going...." He shot out two web lines and grabbed the soldiers by the helmet and slammed them down into the pavement hard. "*Huff* Huff* I think...I'll take five minutes.." He leaned against a wall as he waited for his leg to heal...

As Ivory reached for the wall, an archanaught approached him. "Shame Ivory, if only Justice didn't come first," Joseph said and a laser fired at him.

Maniac skids the rest of the way to Connor and Ivory stopping right in front of the laser meant for Ivory he pulls out his katana and knocks it away.

(dakejhaglkjalgka Leave my Ivory alone! Use the shield young grasshopper, whip it back with some tendrils.)

Connor was grateful for Ivory's assistance, he took a hit to the face that disoriented him for a mere moment before he grabbed at the guys arm and forced him to flamethrower himself. He panted as he stepped back, they we're getting pushed back there was just too many. The blonde stumbled backwards slightly, fighting to keep himself going. He looked Ivorys direction one more time, his eyes going wide in shock at seeing the laser charging in front of him. There wasn't anything he could do, not from here.

Pyosimros said:
"It's you... Versus an army! Do you believe you will succeed?" Joseph questioned as more soldiers flooded in, repeating the same tactic as before.
"You underestimate me, stupid bug. I WILL WIN!!" He said with a glass shattering roar. "You'll never stop at one. I'll take you all on!" He said as he grabbed the massive bot's core, and crushed it. "You have not seen my abilities, this is merely a warm up." H4d35 said as he launched phoenix to help ivory. "Keep your handsssss... Off!" Phoenix said as he latched onto the man kidnapping ivory, while tossing his flask of blood to him. @sitanomoto @LokiofSP @Pyosimros

Users who are viewing this thread

Back