• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Avengers: Next Generation

Cassandra's words came from Connor's left and he smiled without looking up. "If I said yes I'd be lying but..." He grunted as he pushed himself against his shield to stand on both feet, a small wobble before getting his bearings. "..I think I'll be alright." He turned his head to look at her, "What about you?"

Last edited by a moderator:
"What will happen now, is you will all submit yourselves to me and I will cleanse you of your special abilities. You have 10 minutes to comply," Joseph said again.

(Wait does Cassandra and Connor hear him?)

"We should check on the others." He said to her, his eyes looking to where he'd seen Ivory crash into the tower earlier. A voice coming from nearby had him looking up, "Isn't that Perry's...body?" Who was this guy...and he had some seriously bad timing.

"I'll check on the Iv-ster. You got this?" If this guy was looking for a fight he wouldn't be much help anyways. He made his way inside slowly and up the stairs, he believed he knew which room the boy had crashed into by the location of the hole in the windows. He opened the door to a tiny office. "Ivory?" He called out, leaning against the doorframe. "You in here?"

@LokiofSP

Last edited by a moderator:
Crono said:
(Wait does Cassandra and Connor hear him?)
"We should check on the others." He said to her, his eyes looking to where he'd seen Ivory crash into the tower earlier. A voice coming from nearby had him looking up, "Isn't that Perry's...body?" Who was this guy...and he had some seriously bad timing.

"I'll check on the Iv-ster. You got this?" If this guy was looking for a fight he wouldn't be much help anyways. He made his way inside slowly and up the stairs, he believed he knew which room the boy had crashed into by the location of the hole in the windows. He opened the door to a tiny office. "Ivory?" He called out, leaning against the doorframe. "You in here?"

@LokiofSP
Ivory looked up at the sound of his name, he had fallen to the floor when the fist left, he was unable to move...He had felt many of his bones break when he crashed inside the building, and then the fist felt like it had grinded his bones into dust. He felt Savage attempt to hold these bones and bone fragments together, like some kind of makeshift bone glue, but he needed rest, he needed to lay down for a couple of weeks. But he knew he wasn't done, they still needed to take care of fake Perry. He heard Conner call his name and he weakly said, "Y-Yeah...Over here..."

"Not even a response? Is this message still registering inside your tiny, primitive brains? Five minutes now," Joseph said as he reclined inside the large robot. The Avengers were too weak to be much of a harm.

3756187-2391742088-31987%20copy_zps8jhnv053.jpg

(oh well now you like show the picture and i feel bad for dismissing it so easily. ;-; I didn't realize.)

It really wasn't hard to know he was in the right place with the mess of the room and the trail of broken objects left in the boys wake. He frowned at the weak reply and moved across the room and dropped to his knees beside Ivory. "Hey." He said soothingly, he could tell he was in pain. "You look like crap you know that?" He wanted to pick him up, carry him to a couch or something but he wasn't sure if he should, it could potentially hurt him more.

He could hear the guy in Perry's body saying something else through the speaker down below, coming through the broken window and cursed silently. "Next time you listen to me when I tell you not to go running off, got it?" He wasn't lecturing but concerned.

Crono said:
(oh well now you like show the picture and i feel bad for dismissing it so easily. ;-; I didn't realize.)
It really wasn't hard to know he was in the right place with the mess of the room and the trail of broken objects left in the boys wake. He frowned at the weak reply and moved across the room and dropped to his knees beside Ivory. "Hey." He said soothingly, he could tell he was in pain. "You look like crap you know that?" He wanted to pick him up, carry him to a couch or something but he wasn't sure if he should, it could potentially hurt him more.

He could hear the guy in Perry's body saying something else through the speaker down below, coming through the broken window and cursed silently. "Next time you listen to me when I tell you not to go running off, got it?" He wasn't lecturing but concerned.
Ivory gritted his teeth and forced himself to stand up, collapsing on one knee briefly before getting back up. By now his bones where fine to use, but they were barley being kept together, he looked at Conner dead in his eyes, "Don't patronize me Conner, I'm doing what we have to do...Right now what we have to do is deal with the big Spider-Army outside!" He began to walk to the window and jump but yelled and collapsed once again

Joseph looked at the time. Their time was up. It was time to play it the hard way. "Ah, I see how it is. Let us go to war then. Soldier advance in front," he commanded and he went out of his resting stance.

Connor pulled Ivory back away from the window by wrapping his arms around his waist, gritting his own teeth against his wounds. "Your not going anywhere." He growled, if Ivory wanted to play hardball then so would he. "Stop trying to get yourself killed. We've lost too many..." I've lost too many...

Maniac had just made it to the street when he saw a robot advance towards "oh cmon not cool" he said taking out his guns and shooting down the bot.

(Brb guys)

Maniac just rushed at them as the turrets came at him shooting down eaxh one until he jumped on one of the bots and sliced it's head clean off before jumping to another. "Hey fake if thos is the best you got then you won't tske me down anytime soon"

Crono said:
Connor pulled Ivory back away from the window by wrapping his arms around his waist, gritting his own teeth against his wounds. "Your not going anywhere." He growled, if Ivory wanted to play hardball then so would he. "Stop trying to get yourself killed. We've lost too many..." I've lost too many...
Ivory would have struggled but he still hurt, "LET ME GO CONNER!" He was so pissed off, he needed to fight, for his parents, for everyone in the tower, for everyone in the city, for Cassie! But Conner was stopping him, "We need to stop them! Let me go! Let me fight!"

Pyosimros said:
Joseph looked at the time. Their time was up. It was time to play it the hard way. "Ah, I see how it is. Let us go to war then. Soldier advance in front," he commanded and he went out of his resting stance.
(I just imagine Perry's parents like

Peter and Cindy: Son where are you going?

Joseph:To kill all my friends.

Peter and Cindy: Okay have fun!)

H4D35 then goes back to the surface world, and heard screams and gunfire. He decides to take a look, and found spider bots. "Ugh.... I hate spiders." He said as he charged one of the big ones, stabbing his sword through it. "C'mon! I can take you all!!" He shouted as he transformed into his wyvern form, with his silver paint and reinforced armor, except for the wings and legs. He roars his mighty roar as phoenix grabbed his blades, and crossed them, causing a pink aura to surround him. He starts to chant as he slices through the armor of multiple spider bots. @Pyosimros

Connor ignored his shouting, letting him go briefly before throwing himself over Ivory, putting his weight ontop of him, hands on the boys shoulders in an attempt to pin him. "Calm down!" He brought his forehead down and headbutted Ivory, not enough to do any damage, but trying to knock some sense into him. "Your too hurt. Have faith in your friends, have faith in me!"

The fighting had started, he could hear the shots, some explosions and the grinding of metal. "I'll go back out there for you, if you promise me here and now you won't leave the tower and fight. He said something about taking special powers, I've got none to take." Connor sat staring down at Ivory. "None of them can fight with you out there, they'd lose their concentration the moment you went down."

"Focus gunfire on the robot!" Joseph shouted and units lined up in front of the Redd and started firing. Some in the air, and some on the ground.

Crono said:
Connor ignored his shouting, letting him go briefly before throwing himself over Ivory, putting his weight ontop of him, hands on the boys shoulders in an attempt to pin him. "Calm down!" He brought his forehead down and headbutted Ivory, not enough to do any damage, but trying to knock some sense into him. "Your too hurt. Have faith in your friends, have faith in me!"
The fighting had started, he could hear the shots, some explosions and the grinding of metal. "I'll go back out there for you, if you promise me here and now you won't leave the tower and fight. He said something about taking special powers, I've got none to take." Connor sat staring down at Ivory. "None of them can fight with you out there, they'd lose their concentration the moment you went down."
Ivory squirmed in Conner's grasp, tears in his eyes, "I don't really have powers to harvest though Conner! I need to fight, so I can protect my parents, the people of the city, everyone in the tower, and more importantly Cas-" He cut himself off as he began crying, "I just want to be useful..."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back