• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Avengers: Next Generation

Hades walked around as phoenix followed behind, and then turned back, since he was notified that an entrance was opened. So he returns to the tower, and then found the secret entrance. He enters and looked about. "No wonder this was kept secret, it is so damn messy." He muttered as phoenix followed closely, and heard a commotion. Hades then followed the sounds, readying his massive blade. @National @Pyosimros @LokiofSP @sitanomoto

Last edited by a moderator:
(I mean we are in an underground base hundreds of feet underground but you know I guess you could casually walk in what do I know @Steel Zinogre )

Sent from my SCH-I435 using Tapatalk

National said:
(I mean we are in an underground base hundreds of feet underground but you know I guess you could casually walk in what do I know @Steel Zinogre )
(I am sorry..... I did not know..... :( )

Axel was now out cold and all that was conscious was Justice and the force knocked him off the building to the ground where Jack had also landed.

Cough a bit he said weakly "T-thi-this is how you take care of a vvillain" he said coughing blood up. "To bad I couldn't fulfill my dream looks like I'll have to leave it to the Avengers" he said. "Just remember you'll have to kill some enimies for sure like Joan did me" he said pausing to cough a bit more. "You can't stop every villain on this damn planet by simply locking them up. One day you'll see" he said before the light in his eyes faded and a shadow stood over him. "See ya around Jack. Make sure you watch over these dweebs" he said while grinning before sighing and going silent.

Maniac remained silent for a bit holding his side since both his ribs were cracked but healing. Staring down at Antony he knelt down and closed his eyelids "Yeah .... See ya around pal" he said silently. "And don't worry" he said looking at the others who were either unconscious or in pain. "I will...Who else would" he said with a grin under his mask.

(It's okay baby. Let's just say Hades and Phoenix heard my destructive voice and they came here) Marko sees this as a perfect oppurtunity and grabs Richie and Perry and starts to fly off. The Collector sees Hades "What do you want Old friend?" @Steel Zinogre

Kelai laughs loudly "And there goes Justice! Good Job Avengers, you have all passed your test!" Kelai stands up to walk away

"Hey, dude. We should head over to Stark tower. Y'know say hi and deliver some shawarma," Perry smiled as they flew. It was almost like he was web-slinging again, except it was much more fun swinging webs.

(NO DON'T KILL HIM OFF YET!!! PERRY CAN HAVE A THING WHERE HE'S LIKE "No! You can't die!")

(Hi, pretty much we blew up the base and got the infinity stone, we're flying now)

(And now Kelai is free. Oh and Victoria just read my posts I basically took you with me) @InsaneKiller19

Jaon raises her hands up and both hammers come back... She raises them both above her head and. Prepares to strike down on Axel

((Miku can leave Striker anytime

"Okay, we're near, I'll get off by myself," Perry said and he swung a web and pulled on it. He was never used to it since he inherited organic webbing which automatically launched him. Which is why he slammed into the window with a crash. "Ouch..." he looked up. The building was packed with people and there was Jaon that was going to strike down Justice. "No! Wait don't kill him!" Perry scrambled over to her.

Marko lands down as he watches everything, and he lands down next week to Kelai "You didn't kill any of them correct?" Kelai chuckles "Of course not. I could've killed the Captain America kid and that spider bitch, but I keep my best friends promise. How did the search go? And Justice finally died, so I don't have to analyze him anymore. I'm a free agent again" Marko nods "Thank you for keeping the promise. And now I have all the stones, so I'll now be able to create Mega Vision. And that's good that you're free again. The info you gave me on Justice was helpful, but I never was able to give it to the team" Kelai nods "No problem"

"No! No no no no! He has to be alive!" Perry shoved anyone who was in his way aside and he kneeled down next to the dead Justice. "We-we can save him right? We need a medic. John! Do your magic stuff now!" Perry held Justice up slightly. But John just crossed his arms. "Why do you want him alive?"

Seeker enters after him, turning back into Victoria. She heads towards Marko and Kelai, looking at him before at marko "Would you like some help with creating Mega Vision?" She asks, her arms crossed with a blank look inside her hood

Maniac shoved Perry aside and picoed up Justice's body. "Sorry but I gotta go take care of something" he said walking past the others towards a nearby hill. "Gotta give him a good burial" Maniac thought to himself

(Lol when Justice comes back I'm changing or adding a few powers haven't decided yet)

[QUOTE="Pink Gorilla](Now the girls are stuck in a hotel in an eternal coma until someone wakes them up lol)

[/QUOTE]
(I dunno, at least in an eternal comma they don't have to deal with Jack...)

"No! He could still be alive! He can't be-" Perry got cut off by metallic whirrs outside. "Dead? I do believe he is dead. And there is nothing you can do to stop it," Joseph said through the spider-bots placed around the room. "Hello everyone, are you feeling okay? Full health? Ready to fight again? I hope not."

(Alright, nevermind my last post. :o )

When the blast hit and Connor stepped in front of Kelai and Cassandra he put his force against it but the blast was pushing him back easily. But the two behind pushed back against him and keeping him up. Together the three managed to escape the blast unharmed for the most part.

Afterwards he'd dropped to one knee, holding himself up by using his shield as a crutch. Thor was gone from his earlier position and everything ontop of the building had gone quiet. He huffed as he closed his eyes, Is it over...?

Others showed up and he could hear Marko and Kelai speaking, that was good.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back