• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Avengers: Next Generation

Trying his best to shake Ivory off Axel becomes frustrated and uses a psychic hand to wrench Ivory of his bqck then tossee him on the road side with extreme force.

Maniac rushes up to Justice and proceeds to slash at him but Axel just dodges each strike. Dropping one of his blades he pulls out a gun and shoots at him from the hip but he simply teleports behind Maniac and tries to turn the gun on him but he evades it anticipating where he'd be. At this point he noticed something. "He's getting tired" he thought noticing the now sluggish pace Axel was moving at.

"I don't care! Just tell me where Justice is or you'll never be able to do your little chi blasts every again!" Cassandra shouted at him.

( :x )

[QUOTE="The Unamed Character]((Dude we have a plan.. please do not ruin it))

[/QUOTE]
(I'm sorry, I just wanted to do a thing....(TAT))

Ivory fell off the building and died....

Nah just kidding, he recovered and crashed back into one of the rooms in Stark Tower

Joseph sat down watching the battle. He had tiny spider-bots everywhere monitoring all movement. He yawned. After their little meaningless battle was over it was time for him to strike. He pushed the intercom and said, "all battle troops, get ready. Spider-Man will be joining you shortly." Joseph stood up and he put on his costume.

In the aftermath of the explosion Perry wasn't sure in anyone was still alive. Man, this suit is durable. Gotta check what it's made of later, he though as he wiped some dust off of his helmet. "Marco? Little guy? Victoria? You guys all still alive?!" he called. Though it was evident that they all probably died in the explosion.

"Cassandra!" Connor snapped, whether or not she was serious with the threats or not didn't matter to him. He felt she was going too far. Very faintly catching the sight of Ivory flying through the air into the tower, he winced at the crash, growing more frustrated. "You fight for your friends, not against them." He said angrily turning back to Kelai.

His shield was sticking out of the ground nearby and he walked over to retrieve it. Returning with the full intent to use it to knock Kelai out, he and Cassandra needed to go and Kelai was keeping them from that now.

Maniac knocms out Miku and is about to go back and attack Axel when he sees Joan's hammer fly right into Thor knocking him to the ground and some of the other Avengers.

John stood in the middle of the chaos, unsure who to fight with, and unsure if they can even see him. Did I cast an invisibility spell? I don't even know... John thought as he sat down on a chair. John muttered a few incantations and a protection ward surrounded him. All he could do is watch, and see who to fight with.

"Fine," Cassandra snarled and she kicked the weakened Kelai into a wall. "What do we do now?"

Redd hears a commotion outside, and goes to see what is going on. To his surprise, it was a fight among his friends and people he did not know. "Hey redd, mind if I take over?" H4D35 redd as redd nodded. Redd's eyes turn red, and his voice changes as Hades took over. "Now we have a fight!" Hades shouted as he noticed that the red paint turned to a shiny silver, and also becoming more reinforced on his whole body, except for his arms and legs. "Silver is the new red." Hades said as he combined his sword and shield into a greatsword with a blazing aura. @anyone who feels inclined to interact.

Axel smirks at his comment I may be going a little overboard but" he says clenching his fist

"Axel don't do this" Justice said now in control. "This isn't the way to test them" he said clearly eexhausted. "That might be true but we will see if they have the resolve "Axel don't do this" he said now clearly having trouble to remain in control. "Too late my friebd we must see this through" he said raising his fist "to the end!" and punching the air in Thor and the other Avenger's direction he sends a blast of kinetic energy in the shape of s fist towards Thor and co.

"Noo!" Maniac exclaimed trying to stop Axel but the force pushed him back just as he made contact.

Cassandra heard noises, noises that weren't very peaceful. Since Kelai was out of the question she'd better check it out. And even better, with Connor "Upstairs, let's go!" Cassandra ordered and she navigated up the flights of stairs.

(Pyro while I could be wrong I'm pretty sure the and company. They've been talking about is us? If I'm wrong I'll edit. :x )

When Thor hit the ground not too far from it rattled Connor almost knocking him off his feet, another cloud of dust rising into the air. When it cleared he saw it was Thor, unsure if the man was under mind control or not he thought it best not to call out and ask. That was when he heard the shouting from atop the tower, his eyes widened at the large fist of energy heading their way. There was no way he could stop it, he was powerless. Instead he threw himself in front of Cassandra and Kelai with his shield raised, he guessed it wouldn't help but he had to try.

Phoenix the ran upstairs and went into an empty room. He then grabbed a little flash drive and a slingshot. "This will return redd to his normal self if things go awry." He thought to himself, looking for any pieces of rubble that could fit in his jacket pockets. @Pyosimros @sitanomoto @LokiofSP @anyone else

Thor is blasted into the air and lands on an exposed building wire beam. It goes straight through his chest.

Jaon comes to just in time to watch this. Her eyes grow of tears as she says quietly "Dad...." she then Looks at justice as she rises without hesitation. She holds out her hands and both her and thors hammer come to her. She faces Justice with Lightning Surrounding her as she charges at him.

(Wait wait their on the ground Axel is on an nearby building how did he get blsstdd into the air and I should probably shut up)

"Do you have the resolve to kill a villain?!" he yelled and swattd her aside with his telekinetic force but now he was clearly exhausted and the smack wasn't strong enough to cause severe damage. "Don't hate me for this Antony but this is the best way to see if they are ready" he said to himself.

At that moment Maniac got up and tackled Axel to thr ground struggling to keep him from moving. "Finish it" he yelled at Joan. "If he teleports now you'll never see him again" he said smashing his head into Justice's to keep him dizzy.

Richie gets up saying "here" as Richie groans "I hate it when you talk Marko". Marko shrugs "It was the only way to do this I apologize. Let's leave before" All of a sudden, an explosion happens and The Collector walks into the shattered base "Ahh, Marko. My prized possession" Marko growls when he sees the man "Fuck you"

Kelai grins as his wounds heal a little from his chi. He gets up and laughs "Oh this'll be fun. Too bad I wasn't allowed to go full out. Antony just had to not let me go full Black Fist" Kelai stands up, watching. He looks at Connor and grins "You're lucky I wasn't allowed to go my full power" As Kelai watches the Super powered jaom going for Justice

Sent from my SCH-I435 using Tapatalk

Marko looks at the Collector angrily "He's the guy who owns the joint" Marko fires a blast at the Collector, but he merely pushes it away

Sent from my SCH-I435 using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Back