• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Avengers: Next Generation

Using the Shield to protect himself Axel gets pushed off the building and seeming falls to his doom but floats above Joan. "Now now you have to control that temper" he stated using his telekinetic powers he uses the air pressure around Joan and slams her through the building into the ground then lands in front of the building he slammed her through. "Take a dirt nap for a bit" he stated "Now Jack where were we"

Maniac lands next to Axel "it's not over yet" he said backing away slowly.

Kelai laughs as the smoke covers the premises. His chi let's him see through the smoke, and he spots Cassandra. He starts to attack her with his punches

Sent from my SCH-I435 using Tapatalk

Pyosimros said:
"Ivory! Take cover!" Cassandra shouted and she activated the remote explosive above Kelai. But she knew it wouldn't stop him. As she approached the place of impact she tried to find him.
Ivory faintly heard Cassandra and swung away from the explosion, he tried to reassess the situation, he clung to the side of the tower and clutched his shoulder, breathing heavily he whispered, "come on keep it together for a bit, you can do this..."

Jaon is bloodied.

Thor looks over at his daughter then at Justice. Something snaps inside him and throws his hammer at justice Hitting him square in the back

He heard Cassandra's warning but honestly without his shield he didn't have much to use as cover, instead throwing up his arms and braced for it, the blast sending him rolling backwards a few feet. He looked back up through at the dust trying to spot anything, he could see a figure throwing punches as the dust cleared.

Connor sighed as he stood back up, "It's now or never." He mumbled running in and lowering his head slightly, throwing himself full tackle from behind.

Kelai senses Connor and gives up his attack on Cassandra to throw a strong punch straight at Connor, leaving himself open for Cassandra

Kelai gets slammed in the back of the head, but the chi keeps him from being knocked out, but the attack makes him dizzy, falling to his knees

Axel slowly gets up realigning his back with his powers then slowly turns to Thor. "Haha you shouldn't have done that" he said moving his jaw around to make sure it was ok. Strengthening his psyche he hurls Connor's shield at a building making it ricochet off different angles around Thor at extreme speeds. Then he looks at JJoan's hammer. "...." he grabs it and picks it up. "Well would you look at that" says quietly to himself. "It seems I'm going to ha e to teach you how to handle a villain the right way" he says slowly making hjs way to them.

@The Unamed Character

Ivory took one last breath and crawled to the part of the tower where Justice was, hoping to be as to help more there...

"Good job..." Cassandra huffed. She proceeded to kick Kelai over and she morphed her hand into a blade. "Tell me where Justice is!"

The hook Kelai threw hit Connor right in the jaw sending him reeling sideways. How in the hell did he see me coming? He thought as he prevented himself from falling over. Looking back he saw Cassandra standing over Kelai who was on his knees, "Your supposed to be Markos friend." Connor said angrily as he rubbed his jaw. "Why turn your back on him for this guy!" Connor shot his hand up pointing at Justice, he guessed there was more to it but that didn't matter to him.

Kelai laughs "You won't kill me.I know a murderers eyes. And Marlo and I have a deep history. There is more you would need to know. I never betrayed him. We are tighter than brothers. He knew this was gonna happen"

Maniac seeing his chance to intervene says "Axel"

He turns to him. "Yes Jack?"

"Listen to me you and Antony don't need to do this" he said pulling out both Katanas. "Let's just you and me settle this" he said. "I'll take the test so just give them a break-"

"Jack quit stalling. My sense have been heightened I know your just wasting-" he couldn't finisb the sentence because he barely managed to dodge a bullet at him. "........As skilled as ever" he said

"But if he was here he'd be fighting alongside us instead of you would he not? A battle where one fights alongside his brothers enemy...that sounds pretty close to turning your back on someone to me." He tasted the copper taste of blood in his mouth and spat it out.

[QUOTE="The Regal Rper]Maniac seeing his chance to intervene says "Axel"
He turns to him. "Yes Jack?"

"Listen to me you and Antony don't need to do this" he said pulling out both Katanas. "Let's just you and me settle this" he said. "I'll take the test so just give them a break-"

"Jack quit stalling. My sense have been heightened I know your just wasting-" he couldn't finisb the sentence because he barely managed to dodge a bullet at him. "........As skilled as ever" he said

[/QUOTE]
Ivory jumped on Justice's back and pounded on his head when he saw Milu attempt to cove his escape, "Miss me Antony?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back