• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Avengers: Next Generation

Marko flies in behind Dimitri "A good leader at that. All the heroes are dropping like flies, and there are some big threats down there. Just look at the news" Marko turns on the TV, showing the large massacre that happened "Crazy things are happening"

Sent from my SCH-I435 using Tapatalk

Just then, an idea popped into his mind. "Hey Finn, how skilled are you in bioengineering?" Perry asked him. His father was a smart man, so Finn hopefully inherited that trait.

Victoria looked around in thought before at them, leaning against the seat being quiet as if she was acting like she wasn't there. Even though she was

"We don't need a leader, we just need to work together," Perry mumbled and he looked up. It was a massacre.

(You guys wanna kick up spider invasion cause most people are clumped in one space right now?)

Pyosimros said:
"We don't need a leader, we just need to work together," Perry mumbled and he looked up. It was a massacre.
(You guys wanna kick up spider invasion cause most people are clumped in one space right now?)
(Not just yet, this is a big moment for everyone to catch up and figure things out.)

Ivory mumbled, "Well if this is gonna be a party..." He fished out his comm from his pocket, "Hey this is Ivory to all available comms, we're holding a meeting on ** street on ******* avenue, we need to talk about the teams future..."

"You guys heard of Parker Industries? It got booted up again after that guy took over my body, my dad used to own the place when he was a teenager," he looked down sadly. "And I'll have to lead the company once I get my body back," he sighed. "But anyways, welcome Jaon! And welcome Dimitri to our meeting! Take a seat!" he said with his previous joy back. It was almost like he never encountered sadness before.

Victoria looked over at Joan and Dimitri, tilting her head to the side shaking it off as she sits up in her seat. She pulled her hood up, so it may cover her face as she was in thought

Pyosimros said:
(Spider invasion's probably going to follow up when everyone's weakened by Justice or even defeated)
(Yesh)

[QUOTE="The Unamed Character]Apperently she was just staring at the sun

[/QUOTE]
images+1.jpg

"We do need a leader. Every great team has a leader, we will be no exception. I nominate Marko. Ivory is going crazy, no offense Finn but smasher doesn't have the best social skills, and his father was an amazing leader."

"Isn't Marko a mute though? Wouldn't exactly be helpful when he runs around texting everyone what to do," he pointed out. Though the fact was not true anymore ever since the new helmet.

Reaper said:
"We do need a leader. Every great team has a leader, we will be no exception. I nominate Marko. Ivory is going crazy, no offense Finn but smasher doesn't have the best social skills, and his father was an amazing leader."
Ivory was about to object but stopped, he had been going crazy recently, "No offense Dimitri or Marko, but I think it'd be best if we had a leader who DIDN'T destroy the city every time he talks." His face grew a tinge darker as old memories came up, "Not to mention that he gets a bit rash and unpredictable when he's angry. That being said, and I can't believe I'm saying this but, Perry is the most stable of us right now, he should be leader."

"Marko has a mask he can talk with. Perry, look I love you, but he's a little more mature, and that's coming from me."

Reaper said:
"Marko has a mask he can talk with. Perry, look I love you, but he's a little more mature, and that's coming from me."
Ivory pinched the bridge of his nose, "Look Dimitri, I don't know if you knew this but Marko gets to rash and out of hand, he blasted me out of a building, which led to me getting put into an ambulance, which lead to an entire night of me going crazy. I'm sorry but Perry is a bit more stable."

Marko sighs as he flies into the meeting "I did shoot Ivory after he shot me, but there is no excuse for that"

Sent from my SCH-I435 using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Back