• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Avengers: Next Generation

Victoria watches with an amused look, before following after him keeping up in her hero form. Having a calm expression as she flew

Harry appeared in the police station, handcuffed with a paper on his chest that said "goblin king". Seconds later, photos and recordings appeared on his lap. Harry looked up at the officers nearby and shrugged. "I know this looks bad...."

LucianGrey7971 said:
"Yea I got that..." Jordan turned his back to her and scratched his head "Now what do we do..."
The fire dissapears all at once.she just sits there and looks up at jordan. "Thanks" she dissapears in a puff of smoke and reapears clean back on the sidewalk

Jordan turns and looks at the space she used to be in and furrowed his eyebrows "...." he stretched his hand out and felt for an energy signature "Why do people think I'm just that gullible?"

Soon enough Perry was there and he took a seat next to the two. "Hi friends, it's me Perry and I can tell you right now... That this suit sucks. I feel what Cassie feels in her suit. It's cramped, I feel very claustrophobic, it has this weird smell of ashes, and it sucks in general. But anyways, nice to see you guys again! Especially you Ivory, you missed the good ol' awkward silence back in my place," he said and he patted Ivory on the back.

Kelai looks up at a building and mentally marks it. He looks and sees Miku "Hey, you okay?"

Sent from my SCH-I435 using Tapatalk

Victoria arrives after and watches perry talking to the two, tilting her head to the side right after she changed back to her casual look

"And that's Victoria, new member I think and it's just nice to see you guys again," he said with a smile. Though the mood between them seemed a little gloomy so he dropped the smile. "Is anything wrong guys?"

It had been a couple hours since Maniac left Scotland and coukd now see the city's shadow in the distance. "Almost there" he though to himself.

LokiofSP said:
Ivory smiled as he saw Finn, he simply looked at Finn and blew a raspberry and stuck down his thumb to answer his question, "To be honest Finn, life kinda sucks right now." He sighed before leaning forward, "I can't believe I'm going to ask but, before we talk can I ask you something? Have you seen or heard from Cassie lately?"
Pyosimros said:
"And that's Victoria, new member I think and it's just nice to see you guys again," he said with a smile. Though the mood between them seemed a little gloomy so he dropped the smile. "Is anything wrong guys?"
"Cassie? No, I don't think I've seen her since two or so months ago. Why? Is she okay? I have some questions for you, since it seems you've been around everyone. Has any news about Connor and the others been heard? Is Dimitri alright? What about those people who were in L.A. I went to intercept them but there was a... technical difficulty." Perry's arrival made the mood brighten up a little, and he waved at the other member who joined them, things were cheering up a bit until he asked what was wrong. "What's wrong? There are villains everywhere, our team is separated, and everything's going wrong. You're stuck in someone else's body, Ivory looks like he just went through a meat grinder, and we're all sitting here having our own therapy when really we need professional help." He snapped.

He propped his elbows up on the table. "Sorry Perry. Ignore me. I didn't mean to snap at you guys. It's just, we used to be such a well oiled machine you know? Everyone knew what was happening at all times, we all worked together, and the villain threat was at the lowest it's ever been. Now we have no clue where some of our friends are, I haven't heard from others in months, and now that we all need to work and be together more than ever it seems as if everybody's going their own way and playing a game of, 'that guy's not my problem'. I'm tired of watching friends die, but with the way our 'team' is going, the only ones attending our funerals will be stray animals."

Kelai buys an ice cream from the stand and starts to eat it as he enters the building he killed all the people in. The police were all over this building, trying to figure out who could do this. He grins, hoping that a mass slaughter would get the Avengers attention. All over the news, news reporters are talking about the massive slaughter

Sent from my SCH-I435 using Tapatalk

"Oh," he said. It was all he could say. He'd noticed a ton of people left, though he refused to believe it was because of something serious. Though he knew that Finn was speaking the truth, we were all going to die eventually. Perhaps sooner, perhaps later. "You can... Sit down if you'd like," Perry gestured to all the seats that were empty near them to Victoria. "And sorry you dragging you into such a... Depressing talk."

CasualDragon said:
"Cassie? No, I don't think I've seen her since two or so months ago. Why? Is she okay? I have some questions for you, since it seems you've been around everyone. Has any news about Connor and the others been heard? Is Dimitri alright? What about those people who were in L.A. I went to intercept them but there was a... technical difficulty." Perry's arrival made the mood brighten up a little, and he waved at the other member who joined them, things were cheering up a bit until he asked what was wrong. "What's wrong? There are villains everywhere, our team is separated, and everything's going wrong. You're stuck in someone else's body, Ivory looks like he just went through a meat grinder, and we're all sitting here having our own therapy when really we need professional help." He snapped.
He propped his elbows up on the table. "Sorry Perry. Ignore me. I didn't mean to snap at you guys. It's just, we used to be such a well oiled machine you know? Everyone knew what was happening at all times, we all worked together, and the villain threat was at the lowest it's ever been. Now we have no clue where some of our friends are, I haven't heard from others in months, and now that we all need to work and be together more than ever it seems as if everybody's going their own way and playing a game of, 'that guy's not my problem'. I'm tired of watching friends die, but with the way our 'team' is going, the only ones attending our funerals will be stray animals."
Victoria flinched a bit, but then calmed down and nodded as she decided to speak "I am....sorry to hear about this.." she felt bad, but she didn't know what to do "Is there....anyway I can help?" she asks. Victoria did want to help, she just didn't know how. She just wanted to see them happy, she couldn't bare to see anyone in this type of state. She sat down near them, she pulled her hood down yet again and looked at them. She had a calm yet worried expression for they're well beings

"Did somebody say shawarma?" Dimitri said as he approached them. "Yes, to answer your question I'm fine, but we really should learn to take our earpieces out. Cassie is gone, and so is Conner, along with all the... Original avengers. I think we are on our own. Harry is down, but we have a league of supervillans, along with that big robot suit running rampant. We need a temporary leader." He said, joining them.

Ivory growled and rubbed his hands in his eyes, the shawarma was put in front of everyone and Ivory took a huge bite out of his, it was the first thing he had had in months. He chewed and swallowed before saying, "Alright, if we're gonna talk lets go this, we recount what's happened to us and people we know over the past 2-3 months alright?" He took another bite and talked through a full mouth, "So who wants to go first?"

Reaper said:
"Did somebody say shawarma?" Dimitri said as he approached them. "Yes, to answer your question I'm fine, but we really should learn to take our earpieces out. Cassie is gone, and so is Conner, along with all the... Original avengers. I think we are on our own. Harry is down, but we have a league of supervillans, along with that big robot suit running rampant. We need a temporary leader." He said, joining them.
Ivory nearly chocked on his shawarma as Dimitri arrived, he breathed before looking at him, "Well then, if we're getting a new leader who do you suggest great and might Dimitri?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back