• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Avengers: Next Generation

Jordan caught Miku ducking into an alley out of the corner of his eye and stared at the alley "...that's not weird and in no way needs to be addressed by someone heroic..." he frowned slightly

"Hey Ivory and Finn it's Perry, sorry for interrupting, it's just privacy's not a thing when it comes to these comms. I'm borrowing Cassandra's at the moment and I was wondering if I could come too, catch up with stuff, and maybe Cass and the other's will come too!" Perry said excited and entirely oblivious. Though he wasn't sure if they wanted it to just be Finn and Ivory.

Jordan's frown turned into an all out grimace as he fought against his instincts before "Ah...crap" he walked down the alleyway after her

All of a sudden a bright orange glow is produced from the alleyway and a few people run away

@LucianGrey7971

Pyosimros said:
"No wait!!! I said I can get someone-!" but he was already out. Cassandra silently cursed. She didn't care if he joined or not, though she didn't want to waste Jaon's time. "Hey, Jaon actually he just exited the building. If you can meet him it'd be great."
Jaon sighs "Ok... will do..." she hangs up

"...'Cause THAT'S not worthy of a heroic inspection!" he looked around the alleyway for the girl he had saw run into the alleyway

LokiofSP said:
Ivory held back a sob as he remembered what he did to Cassie, "Let's meet up in person and I'll tell you, there's a nice little shawarma place up in The Village, meet me there and we'll talk." He shut off his comm and put his hands in his face to cry for a moment, "Cassie...I'm so sorry, come back please, I'll do anything if you just come back..."
Pyosimros said:
"Hey Ivory and Finn it's Perry, sorry for interrupting, it's just privacy's not a thing when it comes to these comms. I'm borrowing Cassandra's at the moment and I was wondering if I could come too, catch up with stuff, and maybe Cass and the other's will come too!" Perry said excited and entirely oblivious. Though he wasn't sure if they wanted it to just be Finn and Ivory.
"Shwarma sounds great. I'll be there in half an hour by public transit." He mumbled into his comm. He left his home, locking it up again and shoving the key into the pocket of a fresh pair of pants. He was just stepping onto his second method of transit when Perry's voice sounded in his ear. He shrugged before remembering that Perry couldn't see that. "I mean, that's fine with me I guess, it's really up to Ivory though, he's the one who arranged this little meeting. It's been a long time Spider Jr how have things been?"

Kelai looks out the window, smiling from his wreckage. He goes to the sink to wash his bloodied hands and goes outside to get some dinner.

Sent from my SCH-I435 using Tapatalk

"Pretty well, got my body switched out with some maniacal freak so that's pretty cool," he said sarcastically, though he made sure he didn't sound rude. "Anyways, if I can come I'm that evil looking robotic looking dude, I didn't find the button to exit the suit so it's staying on me until I get someone to re-swap my body."

Harry arrived at stark tower to see the fake Cassie, Hypnas, and Dimitri. Dimitri immediately grabbed him by the collar and held him against the wall. "What the hell did you do to me??? I was on fire, like it was coming from me! No riddles, no games, what did y-"

Harry held his hands up in surrender and answered. "Your mother is an inhuman who could control elements. Your father had a short marriage with her and he didn't know she was pregnant until after you were born, and after they split up."

Dimitri showed his anger and confusion on his face. "No.. I know my mom... I knew her for the first few years of my life! She was human like everyone else."

Harry gulped. "I'm sorry Dimitri... I'm sure your father had a good reason to keep it from you. In fact, what was that he said to you? His last words?"

"Crystal... I thought he meant an actual crystal..." He let Harry go.

Ivory wiped the tears from his eyes, people were staring, he put the comm in his pocket and slung his coat over his back, his lip quivered a bit before he stopped and began to practice smiling, he went down to the train station and took the steps two at a time, "I am completely fine, I'm not freaking out or concerned that my life as I know it is ending...I'm in control of everything." He mentally went over that a few times before stepping on the train...

CasualDragon said:
"Shwarma sounds great. I'll be there in half an hour by public transit." He mumbled into his comm. He left his home, locking it up again and shoving the key into the pocket of a fresh pair of pants. He was just stepping onto his second method of transit when Perry's voice sounded in his ear. He shrugged before remembering that Perry couldn't see that. "I mean, that's fine with me I guess, it's really up to Ivory though, he's the one who arranged this little meeting. It's been a long time Spider Jr how have things been?"
AT THE SPOT

Ivory jumped out of the train station and made his way over to the shop, he sat down at a table outside and waited for Finn, he noticed the look people were giving him and realized he looked like shit, he had cacked blood all over his face, dirt spots on his clothes and body, hell even his bright blonde hair had clumps of dirt in it. He shook his head, "I'll worry about little things like that when I find Cassie." He began to look around for Finn...

Pyosimros said:
"Pretty well, got my body switched out with some maniacal freak so that's pretty cool," he said sarcastically, though he made sure he didn't sound rude. "Anyways, if I can come I'm that evil looking robotic looking dude, I didn't find the button to exit the suit so it's staying on me until I get someone to re-swap my body."

(Perry can come but Ivory took out his comm so he wouldn't have heard the question so... Do what you will.)

Kelai finishes his dinner and tips the waiter. He gets up and leaves the nice restaurant and starts to walk down the street, absorbing the beautiful scenery, and looking for his next slaughter

Sent from my SCH-I435 using Tapatalk

Pyosimros said:
Pyosimros said:
"Meh, he won't mind anyways. Just tell me where to go," he added simply.
Finn stepped off of the underground and jogged up the stairs into the bright outdoors. "We're meeting up at a Shwarma place in the Village." He stopped in his tracks when he saw the disheveled Ivory. "Looks like we're all a mess Perry, as soon as we get together it'll be like we all belong." He continued forward and smiled at Ivory before sitting down. "Long time no see my friend, how've you been? Perry's going to join us, he could also use our group therapy it seems."

Jordan looked around very cautiously. "Well...then don't duck into alleyways..." he stepped closer to her "Do you need to go to a hospital?"

Pyosimros said:
"Oh cool, so you are an android then right?" he asked her and he looked over at the other guy. "Um... Wait let me ask if anyone can help you become an Avenger. And when I mean me I mean Cassandra cause I don't have a comm on me. Cassandra just glared at him and she began to relay a message. "Hello? This is Cassandra, I was wondering if anyone's available to recruit this guy at the ground floor, thanks."
Victoria shrugs, "Not really but if you want to put it that way okay" (( Sorry wifi glitching and all

"So she controlled the elements? Why do I just catch on fire then?"

"Hell if I know, maybe you didn't get all four. Or maybe you just don't have them yet, I mean it did take two decades to even get that. Look Dimitri, I can't go through with my plan. I just can't. I need to help this city."

"You don't get to switch sides after what you did to me. Turn around."

Dimitri pulled out handcuffs. "Good thing I started carrying these ever since... Well..." He motioned to Hypnas.

"Cool, I'm coming," Perry said and he was about to pocket it but he remembered that he one, did not have pockets and two, it was Cassandra's. "Hey, I can take your comm right?" he asked nervously. She was still pretty intimidating to Perry, she usually gave that serious look to everyone. "Sure! Go ahead and take my only communication to other members in your group!" she said sarcastically and Perry just tossed it back. "You can come if you'd like if you wanna step away from symbiote lady over there, it's the Shwarma place in the village," he said over to Victoria and he ran off. He didn't have his web-slinging, that was true, but he had speed. Extreme speed. Not like Dimitri, but he was fast. Sometimes, he wonders how Dimitri does it. Running so fast, and not bumping into anything.

CasualDragon said:
Finn stepped off of the underground and jogged up the stairs into the bright outdoors. "We're meeting up at a Shwarma place in the Village." He stopped in his tracks when he saw the disheveled Ivory. "Looks like we're all a mess Perry, as soon as we get together it'll be like we all belong." He continued forward and smiled at Ivory before sitting down. "Long time no see my friend, how've you been? Perry's going to join us, he could also use our group therapy it seems."
Ivory smiled as he saw Finn, he simply looked at Finn and blew a raspberry and stuck down his thumb to answer his question, "To be honest Finn, life kinda sucks right now." He sighed before leaning forward, "I can't believe I'm going to ask but, before we talk can I ask you something? Have you seen or heard from Cassie lately?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back