• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Avengers: Next Generation

"I just naturally joined because I was both the son of an Avenger and I was good friends with the current leader. So I have no idea how you could get in personally," Perry said with a shrug. "And I'm guessing you want to be an Avenger too, right?" he looked over at Victoria. Every person who looks like a superhero here usually wants to become an Avenger.

Victoria looks at him, "My father is already one....so am I, he just wanted me to help out with whatever needs to be helped with. He was created to stop ultron, I was created to do something....he just didn't tell me.."

After about five minutes of driving on his bike Jack stops. "What am I doing? I'm in Scotland it'll take hours on this bike" he exclaims pushing a button on the bike a choopper lands next to him. "Awesome" he says getting in with his bike. "To NY!" he says as they take off.

"What do you think I'm gonna do?" he asks.

@The Unamed Character

"Oh, so does that make you an android or was your father someone who was created in a lab like X-23?" Perry asked. This new person seemed to have surprises the more they talked.

"I'm going to make him fight the avengers or if things don't go planned make Joan fight him" he says. "They'll see it as an attack but I see it as training, if things head south along the way I'll incapacitate Thor. I won't kill anyone in the Avengers at leaet not yet" he said sitting in a chair staring out the window. "Where is Kelai by the way?"

Smasher wrecked up some abandoned vehicles on the side of the L.A. street he was on before Finn was able to regain control. Shaking slightly, Smasher stood stalk still as he assessed all of the damage he had done. It wasn't looking too good at the moment, cars were strewn all over the place and the road seemed to be torn up. Some civilians were cowering in a corner, one of whom was videotaping the whole thing. Smasher turned and at Finn's command sprinted away. The run back to New York was longer than his run to L.A. Possibly because he was upset at the mess he had caused.

When he returned he changed back and headed straight home, not wanting to really be seen in public at the moment. When he got home he quickly searched through the torn remains of his pants for his house key, he grumbled angrily as he stuffed it into the lock, twisting it to allow him entry to his home. He slammed the door shut behind him and he slouched over to the kitchen table where he flopped dejectedly into one of the chairs.

He ran his hands threw his hair tiredly as he stared blankly at the table. Connor and the others still weren't back, he was starting to wonder if they ever would, New York was falling to pieces in ways that Finn probably couldn't help fix, and his dad the one who probably could help was gone away on some science thing and most likely didn't even care about New York's fate. Finn smashed his fist down onto the table, longing for human companionship but not trusting himself enough to go out and seek it.

Cassandra finally decided to speak. "No not really, you may help them in a battle, and they could let you in. I'm not entirely an Avenger myself, I work for the government."

CasualDragon said:
Smasher wrecked up some abandoned vehicles on the side of the L.A. street he was on before Finn was able to regain control. Shaking slightly, Smasher stood stalk still as he assessed all of the damage he had done. It wasn't looking too good at the moment, cars were strewn all over the place and the road seemed to be torn up. Some civilians were cowering in a corner, one of whom was videotaping the whole thing. Smasher turned and at Finn's command sprinted away. The run back to New York was longer than his run to L.A. Possibly because he was upset at the mess he had caused.
When he returned he changed back and headed straight home, not wanting to really be seen in public at the moment. When he got home he quickly searched through the torn remains of his pants for his house key, he grumbled angrily as he stuffed it into the lock, twisting it to allow him entry to his home. He slammed the door shut behind him and he slouched over to the kitchen table where he flopped dejectedly into one of the chairs.

He ran his hands threw his hair tiredly as he stared blankly at the table. Connor and the others still weren't back, he was starting to wonder if they ever would, New York was falling to pieces in ways that Finn probably couldn't help fix, and his dad the one who probably could help was gone away on some science thing and most likely didn't even care about New York's fate. Finn smashed his fist down onto the table, longing for human companionship but not trusting himself enough to go out and seek it.
Ivory sighed and ran a hand through his hair, he turned around and fished a comm from his mask, "Well I guess I'll just see if I can get in contact with Mark-" He paused as he realized something, he hadn't seen Conner or Finn in two months. Putting the comm in his ear he reached out to Finn first, "He Finn, it's Ivory, long time no see..." He sighed, "If you haven't noticed, things don't look to good here in New York, I kinda just wanted to talk about stuff if you're available."

[QUOTE="The Regal Rper]"I'm going to make him fight the avengers or if things don't go planned make Joan fight him" he says. "They'll see it as an attack but I see it as training, if things head south along the way I'll incapacitate Thor. I won't kill anyone in the Avengers at leaet not yet" he said sitting in a chair staring out the window. "Where is Kelai by the way?"

[/QUOTE]
Miku looks around "I... I don't really know..." she says

"Oh cool, so you are an android then right?" he asked her and he looked over at the other guy. "Um... Wait let me ask if anyone can help you become an Avenger. And when I mean me I mean Cassandra cause I don't have a comm on me. Cassandra just glared at him and she began to relay a message. "Hello? This is Cassandra, I was wondering if anyone's available to recruit this guy at the ground floor, thanks."

"So can we please go cause mass amounts of trouble for the bad guys instead of standing around talking about heritage!" Jordan looked away and started to walk off to find a 'problem' to fix

LokiofSP said:
Ivory sighed and ran a hand through his hair, he turned around and fished a comm from his mask, "Well I guess I'll just see if I can get in contact with Mark-" He paused as he realized something, he hadn't seen Conner or Finn in two months. Putting the comm in his ear he reached out to Finn first, "He Finn, it's Ivory, long time no see..." He sighed, "If you haven't noticed, things don't look to good here in New York, I kinda just wanted to talk about stuff if you're available."
Finn heard Ivory's voice in his ear and startled. He had forgotten that he had his earpiece on the whole time. A little ashamed he hoped nobody heard his little 'episode' in L.A. He reached up and poked the button. "Hey Ivory. What's up? Talk about what stuff? Should we meet somewhere?" He winced at the last part, not wanting to really leave the safety of his emotionally safe home, but wanting toe company of a friend. He sat up straight, deciding that his friends needing him was more important than his own self pity. "What is going on by the way?"

Miku walked the streets to the clothing store and bought a new outfit that suited her. She enjoyed being a girl. She then noticed jordan and knew he was a hero. As soon as she saw him she try to not look suspicious and walked down the nearest alley trying to stay out of sight

@LucianGrey7971

"No wait!!! I said I can get someone-!" but he was already out. Cassandra silently cursed. She didn't care if he joined or not, though she didn't want to waste Jaon's time. "Hey, Jaon actually he just exited the building. If you can meet him it'd be great."

Kelai whistles as he steps into the hotel room Justice was in "My slaughter already went worldwide! Wow! That was quick!" He put his phone away and sits down, peeling a chocolate bar

Sent from my SCH-I435 using Tapatalk

CasualDragon said:
Finn heard Ivory's voice in his ear and startled. He had forgotten that he had his earpiece on the whole time. A little ashamed he hoped nobody heard his little 'episode' in L.A. He reached up and poked the button. "Hey Ivory. What's up? Talk about what stuff? Should we meet somewhere?" He winced at the last part, not wanting to really leave the safety of his emotionally safe home, but wanting toe company of a friend. He sat up straight, deciding that his friends needing him was more important than his own self pity. "What is going on by the way?"
Ivory held back a sob as he remembered what he did to Cassie, "Let's meet up in person and I'll tell you, there's a nice little shawarma place up in The Village, meet me there and we'll talk." He shut off his comm and put his hands in his face to cry for a moment, "Cassie...I'm so sorry, come back please, I'll do anything if you just come back..."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back