• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Avengers: Next Generation

Victoria nods, "My father is Vision....but I don't think I have a mom.." she replies, "He said if I met up with the avengers, I might be able to stop what he calls Ultron.....unless he has already been destroyed by the avengers already." Victoria then looks at Jordan, "Why do you want to join the avengers team.."

"I have my reasons, most of which I don't feel the need to get into with someone who randomly attacks me...let's just call it...Self Preservation" he chuckled to himself

@The Regal Rper

"Thanks... but still... I will get my boss ready for Thors arrival... this will be fun.." She says smiling. She gets a strange feeling than gives Justice a strong, mean glare. "Don't you dare use that power on me..." she said angrily

A crying is heard within Stark Tower.

(Sorry guys my wifi went out again. For future reference when I randomly leave it's because my wifi glitched out)

Joseph smiled, though inside the explanation made him frown. "Good job, I'm just wondering if you would like to join me in a... Task you may call it."

"Hey Jaon what's wrong?" Perry looked over at the troubled Thor child. "And this is Perry in a new coat of paint, if that paint was a new body."

Pyosimros said:
(Sorry guys my wifi went out again. For future reference when I randomly leave it's because my wifi glitched out)
Joseph smiled, though inside the explanation made him frown. "Good job, I'm just wondering if you would like to join me in a... Task you may call it."
( Its kewl

Ivory wanders the streets, he wore a large trench coat over a beat up T-shirt and jeans. He had a mask from the gag shop of a spider in his hands because his suit had become to torn to wear. The symbiote was under his skin currently, far away from his head, but he could still hear the echoes, they calmed him and made sure he wasn't in complete silence. He looked at his phone one more time before stuffing it in his pocket, "The trails gone cold, and even though this coat looks cool, it's really hot." He took off the coat and laid it to the side. After an hour of searching and following Cassie's scent, the smell changed and was mixed with the smell of iron and some weird acidic smell, he couldn't track her after that. He had thought he would just go home and ask his parents but they weren't there and weren't picking up his calls. He assumed the worst nearly instantly, the only thing driving him at this point was the feeling he was close. "Come on Cass." He mumbled, "Give me a sign..."

"If you beat up anyone you'll be detained, sent to the Raft maybe, or worse," Perry said. He'd never been to the Raft before, but his father talked about it sometimes. Used to be his old base when Otto took over, called it Spider Island 2. Sometimes he wanted to visit, but it's too dangerous. Supercriminals breaking out is almost natural there. Though the Negative Zone was a different story.

Jack had just taken the weapons out of the safe and took out his costume similar to Deadpool but different in color & style. Pulling his mask on Jack walks out of the mountain. "Time to head back" he says pushing a button on the side of the mountain a hover bike slowly comes out getting on he says "Hold on you guys" revs it up. "Maniac's on his way" he says heading towards NY

Users who are viewing this thread

Back