• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Avengers: Next Generation

She heard sounds. Not like the usual small talk other people do but it was the sound of battle. She quickly rushed downstairs, bonding with the symbiote and she saw two people, fighting. Then a man in a metallic suit joining the fray...

Perry rushed when he saw two people fight. "Stop it!!!" he shouted and he punched them both, not as hard to the girl of course. Since he didn't like attacking females and she was attractive anyways.

(Um... He attacked only Victoria then...)

Pyosimros said:
She heard sounds. Not like the usual small talk other people do but it was the sound of battle. She quickly rushed downstairs, bonding with the symbiote and she saw two people, fighting. Then a man in a metallic suit joining the fray...
Perry rushed when he saw two people fight. "Stop it!!!" he shouted and he punched them both, not as hard to the girl of course. Since he didn't like attacking females and she was attractive anyways.

(Um... He attacked only Victoria then...)
Victoria stops him and then twists his arm, but stopped all of a sudden and let go holding onto her side and she lands onto the ground stumbling. She looked at all three of them "Are you all from the avengers team?" she asked, standing up even though she looked like on the verge to pass out

Jordan stood there rotating his shoulder, a bit pissed off about being attacked out of nowhere...and then he got punched and hit the ground and laid there. "...The HELL?!" he scrambled to his feet even more pissed off "Why do people keep attacking me?!"

"I'm in the Avengers, Cassandra over there just helps us out, and that guy.... I'm not sure," he said looking at him. Perry stuck out his hand, "my name's Perry by the way, nice to meet you. I would take this stupid suit off of me but I have no idea how."

Victoria nods and shakes his hand, "I see, so my father was right.....the avengers did have kids....anyways, nice to meet you I'm Victoria.., but I go by seeker.." she then looks at Jordan and narrowed her eyes slightly until looking away

[QUOTE="The Regal Rper](Isn't Kelai fighting Perry right now? And isn't Mikoru still there with them or am I missing something?)

[/QUOTE]
((Your missing the whole puzzle dude))

Victoria looks at Jordan, "Join the avengers?" she was confused, before letting out a groan and held her side as she changed into her casual state. Victoria had a pained expression, looking around the building before at them

"Just... Go ask someone else to join, ever since I got mind swapped into this new body I don't have proper clearance to well, anywhere in Stark tower other the the ground floor," Perry responded and he returned his gaze onto Victoria. "What's wrong?"

Kelai walks next to Justice "I'm going to a large companies main building right downtown, and I am going to completely slaughter everyone inside. That should get the attention of the Avengers

Sent from my SCH-I435 using Tapatalk

Victoria waves it off, "Its nothing...just....nevermind" she replies, her hood was up again. She looked at Perry, "Who is your parents?" she wanted to change the subject, even though she was obviously hurt all over

Kelai nods and he jumps out the window, using his climbing ability to get to the roof. He successfully climbs up and starts to jump from one roof to another, until he finally reaches the large company building. He goes into the roof door and goes into the elevator. Two men were already in the elevator and Kelai nods to them before he breaks both of their necks. He reaches the fourth floor and he jumps out the elevator, ripping out peoples hearts and decapitating their heads. He pounces on a screaming woman and snaps her neck, before he fires a ball of chi that explodes into four cubicles, killing all the people inside. After everyone on the fourth floor was dead, he did the same to the third and second floor. Once he got to the first floor, the lobby floor, he jumped out the elevator and killed everyone who tried to escape. He goes to the front desk, the clerk cowering in fear. Kelai chops him in half, and he uses the blood from the corpses to writs on the wall "Avengers, You Will Be Next" and he walks out of the building, everyone in there dead. He whistles as he goes to the cafe next door,gets a coffee, and heads back to the hotel.

Joseph watched the bloodbathe unfold from outside. He decided to approach the man. "Hello, you once again impressed me. From the broadcast and now," he made sure to keep his distance. He may have superhuman powers but he won't risk dying. With two Spiderlings behind him, he made sure Kelai couldn't kill him.

"Ok, so who do I talk to, can I get a little more to go off of than 'someone else'." Jordan said, still a bit annoyed about being attacked for doing absolutely nothing...sure he had planned on roughing up some security guards, but he hadn't

Kyo was about to go downstairs in the lobby with the other people he heard wants to join the Avengers but then sensed death nearby. He made his way to the lobby of the Stark Tower where the other people seeking to be Avengers were. Then he looked outside and used his enhanced vision to see all the dead bodies in the building across the street and the likely perpetrator being confronted. Dragon Emperor then walked outside and took to the sky hovering over the murderer.

Kelai nods to Joseph "Thank you. Impressions are to be made from this. However, my killings were justified. Everyone in there was a criminal. It was a hidden cocaine factory company, and all those people were fake. They knew what was really going on. Not one of them made a stand. So I made the stand for them" Kelai notices the presence above him but stays calm

Users who are viewing this thread

Back