• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Avengers: Next Generation

Kelai texts "Got it" as he exits the room in his casual pedestrian outfit and goes out of the hotel, beginning to walk towards Mikoru and Victoria

Sent from my SCH-I435 using Tapatalk

Aedan scoffed before moving his hand about in a slow circular motion. "Controlling them isn't the problem, the problem is making them more effective." He said mumbling slightly, before sighing. It was true, dealing with small inanimate objects was one thing sure, stopping a moving person was another thing. Especially a large, dangerous, moving person who had a non-physical power... Perhaps if he thought things through and used the environment more it would go better, or not.

@labyrinthecho

Jordan got extremely bored and took off towards Stark Tower, once there he walked in like he belonged and immediately started to walk into restricted areas. He was quickly confronted by security. "Man, the security here is absolutely no joke...but seriously, I need to speak to whoever is in charge of recruiting Avengers so if you could move out of my way, that would be great." They did not move. "Alright, so this is going to have to be done the hard way...I can do things the hard way."

Victoria shakes her head, "Its just my father is an avenger that's all, he was created by tony and Bruce to stop Ultron. He created me, after he learned as much information as he needed to know what the two did. He gave me the name Victoria..."

Justice watched as Mikoru meets with Seeker ignoring the text on his phone. Finally after a couple minutes he sends her a message. "If you bring her with you you must knock her out or at least prepare for any attacks so I can take control of things from there" the message said. Turning to Fist he says getting up "Fist since it's early why don't you pay the avengers a visit you have been wanting haven't you besides Thor won;t be here for a bit so till then go relax" he said before teleporting to the hotel.

@InsaneKiller19

( Hold on )

Victoria nods and then notices the phone, but pretended not to. She changes into her hero self, looking exactly like Vision. Though the colors were black and red, "I thank you for your help....I will find this, avenger..." and with that she started to fly off, glancing at Justice and narrowing her eyes but flies past him anyways and heads towards stark tower to see if anyone was there

Kelai sees the two and he jogs up, pretending to pant "Miku! There you are! I was worried sick!"

[QUOTE="The Unamed Character]As Violet flys away she hears Kelai "hey dude.. thanks anyway but she just left... let's get to juustice...."

[/QUOTE]
(( Still waiting on your reply on supernatural high :P

The air around Jordan started to heat up a bit, and smirked about to do something seriously stupid and attack the security guards

Cassandra was in Stark tower. The past two days have just been free time, there was nothing to do, and no one really to talk to. Except for her dad, but she doesn't really like holding a conversation with him.

Victoria arrives to stark tower, and then enters only to see Jordan attacking the security guards. She flew right at him, sending a punch towards him

Kelai nods "Let's go then, we need to figure all this out. And soon, my broadcast will go up" He grins evilly of his plan

Marko flew into the Stark Tower and sees Jordan about to attack the security guards "Stand down Intruder" Marko says to Jordan

Users who are viewing this thread

Back