• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Avengers: Next Generation

Seeker was just flying through the air, before spotting Mikoru walking away from someone. She stopped quickly and then lands, changing into her casual form. She goes to join her walk, wanting to learn about her

Seeker had her hood up, so she couldn't see her face. "Hello there.." Victoria said with a somewhat monotone voice, as it also held curiosity

"Hi.." Mikoru said. 'If they ask... I need a new female name... uh..' she thought

LucianGrey7971 said:
Jordan continued to observe everything from the sky, somewhat surprised no-one had noticed him.
((WELL... THERE WAS JUST A GIGANTIC EXPLOSION))

Victoria looks at her, eyeing her up and then before pulling down her hood "What might your name be? I'm Victoria.."

Victoria nods, even in her casual form she looked like she was hurt badly but she continued to walk like it was nothing "May I ask where you are heading?"

[QUOTE="The Unamed Character]"Hi.." Mikoru said. 'If they ask... I need a new female name... uh..' she thought

((WELL... THERE WAS JUST A GIGANTIC EXPLOSION))

[/QUOTE]
(Is that the kind of hero you are? Making excuses as to why someone would get the drop on you? Tsk tsk)

Perry said down on a bench near Stark tower. If Cassie was truly gone, he would probably have no chance in getting his old body back. "Where would Hank Pym's child or Reed Richard's child be at a time like this...."

((Mikoru is a villian and jaon is a hero

Mikorus phone rings and she looks at it "one second... this says urgent.." she takes the phone out and texts Kelai 'Yea good.... but see that girl in the red clothing on the hill...'

Kelai focuses his chi into his eyes and looks over at the hill "Yeah I see her" he texts back

Sent from my SCH-I435 using Tapatalk

Victoria nods, "Can I come? I have nothing better to do....and I am curious about what happens. My father thought if I met with the avengers, they would help me out....but I haven't come across with anyone yet.." she shrugs

Aedan shrugged, before telling the girl of his power. "Quite simple really, momentum manipulation, I control physical movement... Sort of, doesn't always work very well though, I need to work on it, to avoid more burns like this... after all, I'm not immortal either." Aedan said, not particularly proud of his ability, it wasn't incredible in anyway, he got beat by Fenrir with it, and he was beat by the pyromaniac. What a lousy hero.

@labyrinthecho

Vi nodded, letting his information sink in. "Well, it's probably not good now, but if you practice a lot, you'll get better," she told Aedan, trying to encourage him. "Alex helped me a lot with controlling my powers; maybe he could help you, eh?" she said.

Mikoru texts kelai 'Ok... just call me Miku and ill sct like I lost my memory... act like you were searching for me..'

She looks at Violet "so you wanted to be an avenger?" She asks

Users who are viewing this thread

Back