• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Avengers: Next Generation

[QUOTE="The Unamed Character]He comes back with a kind of perfume to put in the centrifuge. ((Best I could think of)) He notices the mixture bubbling. "NO!!!!!!!!" He yells to get out and droping the perfume. The perfume sends a gas out from its broken bottle causing a gigantic explosion heard throughout the whole city and seen through half

[/QUOTE]
@Steel Zinogre

@anyone really

Looking at the text Justice looks at the time. "It's 7am what could he wawant at this time ?" he thought to himself. "What do you want?" he said in the text.

John heard an explosion. Better check it out, he sighed out he put on his trenchcoat and went outside into the windy weather of New York.

There is a human like figure amongst the rubble and flames. Its leg caught under the rubble.

Mikoru was able to send the text 'The boom' to Justice before mikoru passed out due to being crushed and right near the explosion

@The Regal Rper

@Anyone

When John made it there, he also noticed that robot that was with Cassie before. He looked down and he saw a girl on the floor.

Redd removes the big pieces, while phoenix removes the smaller ones. "We almost got her out. Jussssst a little more." He said as he freed the rest of the rubble.

Remembering the place Mikoru deecribed Justice teleports there in front of the building and is about to head in till he stops. "If that was the sound I heard then othrrs may already be in there" he thought to himself. "Looks like I'll have to wwait" he says teleporting away.

Her eye instantly open and she jumps out of phoenix's arms. She lands on her feet. "What... where... who..." she looks around frantically

((Lol I just wanted the last rp post))

(Hey I'm back. I'll just say my character was next to Justice the whole time)

Sent from my SCH-I435 using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Back