• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Avengers: Next Generation

"It's took me a couple days but yeah I guess I have" he said getting up and staring at the direction of Stark Tower. "In two days we'll test just how strong this power is" he said. "I also have my own reasons for using Thor as a guinea pig" he said.

Mikoru smiles

((I found out a way))

He laughs "Wait for me ok.... I am making a formula that will increase powers.. I will give you some after I'm done ok" He stands up and looks to the door. " I think the pizza is here"

[QUOTE="The Regal Rper]Once the pizza is delivered they sit down to eat.
(Anyone mind if I do a ttwo day time skip since this would be the best time)

[/QUOTE]
(WAIT! ME AND SITANMOTO ARE ABOUT TO HAVE A CONFRONTATION!)

AnnoDomini said:
Alex was in another part of the ship along with Viktoria. His whole stomach and chest were bandaged, having a few broken ribs and some internal injuries. His armor was left in the armory, only having his black ripped shirt on him. He looked at Vik and smiled, ruffling her hair. "I told you I'm going to show you what was being those snowy mountains. Now you'll see."
@Archangel Galdrael

Connor heard someone clear their throat at the entrance to the room, taking his hand away from his forehead he spotted Alex making his way over. He smiled at the friendly face and raised his head up as Alex spoke, "I feel like a HYDRA super soldier beat the snot out of me." He prevented himself from a chuckle, assuring himself it would probably hurt. "What about you?" Connor gave Alex a lookover and sighed with a smile, "Your up and about so that healing must be doing it's thing." It was these moments when he wished he had a healing factor himself.

@AnnoDomini

Last edited by a moderator:
Aedan stretched his arm, letting out a small groan, "Never better... Who knows, maybe I'll get some fancy scars out of this." He shrugged ambivalently, rolling his sleeve back over the burns he only noticed upon entering the ship. They would have been fatal if he didn't have a better level of durability, he may have just lost his arm, that would be undesirable, to say the least.

"What about you? Don't suppose you're injured, what with being able to become ethereal... wish I could do that." He sighed, glancing at his arm once again, he needed to work on his power, that much was clear. What happened shouldn't have happened, he needed to be able to use his ability more accurately, or next time his friends - and him - may end up dead, not just injured.

@labyrinthecho

Joseph needed to find new allies. Powerful new allies. The new Electro was a possibly. No, he wouldn't listen to me. Then it came to him. He could partner with the two in the broadcast. They seemed to have an adequate intelligence, so he set out to find them.

He comes back with a kind of perfume to put in the centrifuge. ((Best I could think of)) He notices the mixture bubbling. "NO!!!!!!!!" He yells to get out and droping the perfume. The perfume sends a gas out from its broken bottle causing a gigantic explosion heard throughout the whole city and seen through half

"I'm not totally immortal, you know. I have a limit, but you're right. I didn't get as many injuries as you guys," she said, looking at his arm. "What can you do?" she asked, wondering if he had any powers or superhuman abilities.

@Archangel Galdrael

Phoenix then finishes repairing redd, and then takes him outside to fly. "Maybe thissss will help us relax." He said as redd transformed into his wyvern form. " we do need a little fun time, right phoenix?" Redd asked, with Phoenix simply nodding. So they take to the sky, and fly above the city. @anyone who wants to jump in.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back