• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Avengers: Next Generation

(My god I can make so many killing joke references with that I'm crazy comment)

"Hey Harry, aren't you supposed to be a villain?" Cassandra asked him.

(Wait let me paraphrase... "All it takes is one bad day to reduce the sanest man alive to lunacy.")

@LokiofSP @Reaper

"I thought I was supposed to be. I thought I couldn't help it, but... We all have a choice." He hopped back on his glider and shot off, back to oscorp. He opened his wall safe and inside was a jar of acid for destroying evidence. He dropped his mask inside and closed the safe.

(Duuude the killing joke is one of my favorites)

(What is this breakfast you speak of and how do I obtain some?)

Jack had left the avengers to deal with matters on their own as he made his way to his secret safe.

Jaon shrugs it off and stands up. "I haveto go check up on a friend, Ill text after." She says as she hugs him from behind

((I just realized. Why its called breakfast

[QUOTE="The Unamed Character]((You get a gold star *Nods*))

[/QUOTE]
(No, you get nothing expect the feeling you did good.)

"Don't tell any of the other avengers about me okay I want it to be a surprise I have an old friend among your team you see" he said with a smile while activating his powers so she would obey. "Do you understand?" he asked innocently.

Mikoru leans back in his chair. "So you finnaly are able to do it, huh justice." He says mockingly

((I decided I'm going to make Mikoru turn into a girl. I just don't know how yet))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back