• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Avengers: Next Generation

st: 3306026, member: 31913"]"Ivory!!! What are you doing!?" Cassandra shouted over to him. If she stayed a bit longer in that room she probably would've never found him.

Ivory whipped his head around, "Who the hell are you?!"

"I should probably go to Stark Tower..." He scratched his head and grimaced at the thought "...or better yet, I should just find some villains to beat up..."

[QUOTE="The Regal Rper]"That's fine" he said patting the seat next to him.

[/QUOTE]
Jaon Smiles as she sits next to him. 'Oh man.... this feels so right...' she thinks

Pyosimros said:
"It's Cassandra! Y'know that lady from the military!? And can you stop running so I can stop shouting!?"
Ivory smirked,"Yeah, I'll stop." He stopped wnd sent a massive amount of tendrils her way...

"I'm in charge here! You don't get to tell me no! I'll have you know you've been tricked! Neither stark, nor her family has done anything to you." He said as he stepped off the glider and approached him.

Reaper said:
"I'm in charge here! You don't get to tell me no! I'll have you know you've been tricked! Neither stark, nor her family has done anything to you." He said as he stepped off the glider and approached him.
Ivory stopped yelling and fell down, choking on his own sobs, he was crying, "I REMEMBER THEIR FACES HARRY! I REMEMBER MY MOTHERS FINAL WORDS! I'VE HATED CASSIE STARK MY WHOLE LIFE BUT EVER SCINCE I WOKE UP IN THAT AMBULANCE SOMETHING WIRED HAPPENED..." He took a deep breath, "I get a weird feeling in my chest when I say her name now, I can't help but worry whenever I hear her name, and now even after I start to run so I can end it I feel terrible!" He clutched his head and grit his teeth, "And now all our plans halt?! Nobody seems to know me or eachother!" He turned to Harry with a desperate look, "What's going on Harry? Have I lost it? Am I crazy?"

He knelt down and hugged him. "Yes. You're very crazy. Now stand up, big man. Cassie wouldn't do something like that. I might've, but not her. Whatever you remember, it's not real." He said before standing up and looking at his goblin mask he used to be wearing.

Reaper said:
He knelt down and hugged him. "Yes. You're very crazy. Now stand up, big man. Cassie wouldn't do something like that. I might've, but not her. Whatever you remember, it's not real." He said before standing up and looking at his goblin mask he used to be wearing.
Ivory looked up at Harry, "Not... real?" He looked down at his hand, he thought back to the dead bodies in his arms, the bodies he'd felt go cold, the time he lost Savage, all of it was real, he had felt it clear as day... But then again...

"Are you done with your tantrum lover boy?"

That was all it took, hearing his voice after so long, it all came back to him, where he had been all day, what had happened to him, and Cassie. "CASSIE!" He exclaimed. He got up and ran, following the smell of roses and oil while he still had it, he would ask and awnser questions later, right now all that mattered was her. He was coming.

There ya go..."

Ivory followed the trail to a dark figure standing in Stark Tower, it eneded there and the presence was overwhelming, he carefully stalked towards the figure, "Cassie? Cass is that you?"

Meanwhile somewhere else a man grumnled in anger, "These stupid little people qlways ruin my fun... I might have to do something about that before it gets TO annoying..."

Harry thought to himself "ivory, Cassie, redd, all went insane at the same time, and many of us saw illusions of a dead Cassie. Someone with mental powers is messing with us. We won't get away with it..."

Eric stood there watching everything he still hadn't decided what side to be on. All he knew was there was conflict and he enjoyed conflict. But he knew something had to be done whether good or bad. He decided to go in the shadows and watch some more.

Jordan frowned up when He could find no immediate signs of villainy and stretched his body before taking of again towards Stark Tower. He landed minutes later at the base and only then thought about what he was doing. "...can I really just walk in here and say 'hey, make me an avenger?' That seems a bit...forward...especially considering..." he shook the dark memory from his head and prepared himself to make a...unique first impression

Alex was in another part of the ship along with Viktoria. His whole stomach and chest were bandaged, having a few broken ribs and some internal injuries. His armor was left in the armory, only having his black ripped shirt on him. He looked at Vik and smiled, ruffling her hair. "I told you I'm going to show you what was being those snowy mountains. Now you'll see."

@labyrinthecho

Alex then turned to look at a door, sighing. "Sorry to leave you like this, but I got to check on Connor, he was ruffed up pretty bad. You can go and talk to that guy you fought with. Who knows, you'd make a great team." Alex said, smiling and going to the door. Once in the room where Connor was, he cleared his throat, and went near his bed. "Take it easy. It's over. How are you feeling, hero?" Alex said, smiling and slowly knocking on his cast.

@Crono

Users who are viewing this thread

Back