• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Avengers: Next Generation

(Flash is her dad right so when did he enter?)

Shaking his head in both frustration and irritation Justice stared at the mirror in front of him. Behind him was the small fridge that held some of their provisions.

Switching to Axel while still staring at the mirror he flexes his fingers and the fridge compacts and crushes itself. "That's better" he said going back to his normal self. "Kelai" he said looking at him. @National

Kelai nods "You just broke the fridge. Its okay, I'll get a new one. Pizza hut everyone?"

Sent from my SCH-I435 using Tapatalk

Kelai calls and orders, them he hangs up, looking at the two "So, what is the plan?"

Jaon sits by the fountain in midtown NY And is calling her dad. Her eyes light up and a huge smile appears on her face "Thanks dad... bye" She hangs up her asgardian phone and rushes towards the hotel that Antony is staying at

Kelai nods "My friend Marko, he is a part of the avengers. I can get him to help a little

"Ok.. You got it." Mikoru says "If you know her, Why don't you text her?"

((she gave him her number. Let's say that happened))

Jaon sits at the candy store steps hopeing to remember which way to Antonys hotel

"Ivory!!! What are you doing!?" Cassandra shouted over to him. If she stayed a bit longer in that room she probably would've never found him.

Kelai opens the door and motions her in. Kelai sits back down, looking out the window

Jaon walks in and places her hammer down next to the door. She then notices Mikoru "who is the girl?" She asks

Mikorus face goes from awe to disgust. "I'm a guy..." he says

"Oh.. I'm really sorry.." she says

"Please... just don't call me a girl again" Mikoru says agitated

Jaon walks towards Antony and is blushing every step closer

Jordan lands in the middle of Time Square and stood up "whew...that took a lot more out of me than I expected it to... Flying non-stop from St. Louis just isn't a good idea..." he looks at the people that are staring at him "...what? Never seen a Cardinals fan fly from the sky before?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back