• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Avengers: Next Generation

(Outside the hotel)

"If you say so" he said. Amplifying his voice so it could be heard over the fighting Justice says "Look Ivory you're being selfish here you say you're protecting the city but from what I've just gathered" he said going through the clips he's seen on both the T ower and in public through various cameras he says "This is all you being selfish, you say this is for the town but this is just you simply being selfish. What part of attacking Cassie swill help this city in any shape or form" he asked throwing away the tablet he'd been using to watch a few of the videos.

@LokiofSP

The Regal Rper](Wait how are we inside the hotel room with all the noise being made by Ivory there'd be chaos in that hotel?) [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/17043-national/ said:
@National[/URL] (Oh you said calm my bad did not see that in time)
((That's y I Keep knocking and saying I will burn the door))

"Whatever you say Ivory" he said shrugging. "And here I am Mikoru" he said "I won't try to stop him there's no point" he said getting up. "Now any more surprises for me" he asked

(Giving anyone the opportunity to jump in)

While all this was going down Jack had left to get some new equipment.

Mikoru goes to Justice "Hey dude you gotta be more quiet.. I was able to.. *achem* Stop... a few officers from coming to this room" he said "oh another thing.."

(Sure) Cassandra smashed through the opposite side of the room. "Plenty more." she said and she immediately recoiled and the symbiote went hidden again. "Oh.. Um.. Sorry I didn't really think this through," she gave a nervous laugh. "I mean no harm, I just want to talk," she said and she dropped her multi-gun as proof.

Ivory walked down the street and blinked tears out of his eyes, everything he had worked for was falling apart, his parents and his friend, all died for nothing. He looked up at Stark Tower and knew, he had to make a move, he broke into a run as one last time he gave a malicious grin, a large snout came upon his face, and his mask covers his face, he found a scent of oil and roses and followed it, "CASSIE STARK, I'M GOING TO KICK YOUR ASS!"

"Right right" he said shaking his head sitting down, slowly getting annoyed by all the interruptions. "I didn't want to fight in this room" he said to Mikoru. "What do you want to talk about" he asked Cassandra. "If it's of no importance to me I'll send you out" he stated the irritation could be sensed in his voice.

Mikoru looks to Kelai "Kelai.. get them out.... I can hold her..." He says immediatly looking back at Cassandra

Mikoru looks at Justice as he puts his sword up "that will be plan B"

Kelai puts his hand up "Were not leaving Mikoru. Well be fine. State your business Cassandra. Now"

Sent from my SCH-I435 using Tapatalk

Mikoru looks at Cassandra 'I swear if she calls me a girl... Again' He thinks to himself ((I did that in the oc sheet so I could decide wether or not to change him later on))

"I said I'm not here to fight," Cassandra glared at Mikoru. "I'm here to speak on behalf of the US government. It would be extremely hypocritical if I were to tell you not to kill anyone, but instead we do not approve of your way of execution," she looked behind her, the place where Ivory ran away. "And if I was going to fight, I would be fighting the guy who ran and screamed that he was going to kick Cassie Stark's ass."

"It's not a mater of whether you approve of how I do things or not. When I was up there at Los Angeles during the broadcast did I ever say "With the government's help?" he asked growing more irritated. @Pyosimros

"Abandon the current objective, if you keep pressing them they'll probably attack. Find Ivory and see what's wrong with him," Flash commanded.

"I see I can't convince you to change your ways. Oh well, I have to find Ivory and see what he's up to. Goodbye, for now," she said and she exited the same way Ivory did.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back