• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Avengers: Next Generation

National said:
Marko picks up the message "Yes Redd?"
Sent from my SCH-I435 using Tapatalk
"Please come to my location. For I have information regarding cassie." Redd said as he sighed. "It Is also bad new also." Redd said. "I repeat, come to my location."

He talks into the phone while guarding justice "Yeah I will"

Marko nods "I'll be right there" he hangs up the phone and flues towards Redd. After a few minutes, he lands down "What's wrong?"

"Yea... About that... Look, I can't go through with this plan. I just... They're good people, the avengers. I never realized that because of how my father thought of them. I can't do it. They just saved my life." Harry hung up the phone and sat down.

National said:
Kelai groans as he glares menacingly at Ivory "That is stupid. Why?"
Ivory kicked off Kelai, "GET THE FUCK OFF ME BOTH OF YOU! WHAT HAPPENED TO SAVING THIS CITY HUH?! WHAT HAPPENED TO HELPING ME GET MY HANDS ON CASSIE STARK!? YOU BASTARDS!"

Kelai blocks the kick and takes several fast powerful jabs to the symbiotes stomach "Back off

Mikoru looks around and flips his colar up as he leaves the base and walks towards the tower to stake out the area.

Not even a half hour later he leaves an alleyway with a smoldering body of a person that called him a girl in the dumpster.

(NO PLEASE!!! DON'T DO THIS TO ME MAN!!!)

The phone hung up. "I'm fully on my own. No matter, it'll just delay the attack by about a day," Joseph sighed.

(What even happened to Cassie?)

Mikoru decides to go to the hotel Kelai said instead since he saw on the citys security cameras which one.

Pyosimros said:
The phone hung up. "I'm fully on my own. No matter, it'll just delay the attack by about a day," Joseph sighed.

((She is Obsidian Striker. AKA Mikorus boss

National said:
Kelai blocks the kick and takes several fast powerful jabs to the symbiotes stomach "Back off
Ivory reeled back and looked down several wounds were opened up again, but he had to keep going, for his parents, for Savage, he'd do anything, even take out his so called "friends", "GET AWAY FROM ME!" He yelled and hundreds of tendrils went out in several directions...

Pyosimros said:

(Ahem*Raises hand* Guilty)

Kelai focuses, and his hands get wrapped in black chi. He sprints and starts to chop away all the tendrils, smacking away the remaining ones "Calm down Ivory

Pyosimros said:
(( >:( ) I don't know with thing you answered, the top on or bottom one but angry face to you sir ( >:( ))
((He almost died which made Cassie crazy))

A Knock is heard again. "Don't make me burn this door down.."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back