• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Avengers: Next Generation

Pyosimros said:
(I'm so confused.. Screw my bad WiFi... Should I start the Spider invasion now or....)
(I'd hold off personally, everyone is pretty screwed as it is right now. If you really wanted to screw everyone, wait until after the big events happen, then strike immediately)

[QUOTE="The Regal Rper]"I don't know who you are but if you're a villain I won't hesitate to kill you" he said ignoring the laughter. "All i know is your name is Ivory i don't have info on everyone you know" he said shrugging.

[/QUOTE]
"Justice what do you mean? Me you, Ousborne, Joseph, we've all been planning the Avenger's down fall for months now..."

(Thanks ivory totally kicking my character out of everything) Kelai watches the kid

Sent from my SCH-I435 using Tapatalk

National said:
(Thanks ivory totally kicking my character out of everything) Kelai watches the kid
Ivory rolled his eyes, "Hell even Black Fist was somewhat involved."

(Any time friend!)

(Thanks man) Kelai rolls his eyes "Your big mouth must be your superpower right

There was silence at these words. Then suddenly Justice started laughing hysterically at this point Axel had taken over once he was done laughing.

"You think this is just about the Avengers" Axel said wiping away a tear. "I admit we may have met before with that under discussion but i wouldn't waste my time on a group of heroes like them" he said his voice now changing to something maniacal maniacal. "If they don't break. Antony's rules then their fine, I could careless what they do after as long as they don't break his rules" Axel said turning on his heel. "Oh yeah and make sure Ivory is in one piece when you're done with him gramps, otherwise you're a dead man" he said with a snicker and started walking away laughing a little. "The avengers down fall what a joke" he said to himself laughing a bit more.

"I'm only 18... Godamnit Axel" he stands up a d he picks up the phone "Hey Mikoru, what's up"

Phoenix then gets to work on repairing redd. "Will master...... Be normal again...?" Redd asked him. "I do not know, but have faith." Phoenix replied as he started to cry. "Come back to me Cass!!" He said as he bawled, redd had no choice but to watch. Then he sends a message to Marko. @sitanomoto @National

[QUOTE="The Regal Rper]There was silence at these words. Then suddenly Justice started laughing hysterically at this point Axel had taken over once he was done laughing.
"You think this is just about the Avengers" Axel said wiping away a tear. "I admit we may have met before with that under discussion but i wouldn't waste my time on a group of heroes like them" he said his voice now changing to something maniacal maniacal. "If they don't break. Antony's rules then their fine, I could careless what they do after as long as they don't break his rules" Axel said turning on his heel. "Oh yeah and make sure Ivory is in one piece when you're done with him gramps, otherwise you're a dead man" he said with a snicker and started walking away laughing a little. "The avengers down fall what a joke" he said to himself laughing a bit more.

[/QUOTE]
Ivory's eye twitched...

"Alpha...Traitor to pack...Rival wolf... ATTACK!"

"I KNOW!" Ivory lunged forward and got Justice on the floor, claws on his hands as he swiped away, armored plated covered his back and tendrils flared with each swipe, "YOU DAMN TRAITOR! THIS WAS ABOUT DOING SOMETHING BIGGER THAN US! GETTING REVENGE! HELPING THE CITY! ANY YOU JUST TURN AWAY AND LAUGH IN MY FACE!? WELL HERES NEWS ASSHOLE! YOU DON'T GET AWAY WITH THAT!"

National said:
Marko picks up the message "Yes Redd?"
"Nothing much. We just got to a hotel after we broadcasted our report"

Kelai gets up and jumps in front of Justice "Back away. Or this will end badly

National said:
"Nothing much. We just got to a hotel after we broadcasted our report"
"Nice... listen... Look out for a... Jaon.. My boss somehow knows them... they might be dangerous.. try to take care of them..."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back