• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Avengers: Next Generation

Pyosimros said:
Cassandra was walking through the street until she bumped into Jaon. Like most of the New Avengers, she didn't know her yet but Cassandra knew her. She knew almost every New Avenger, except for the recent ones of course. "Hello, Jaon is it? I'm looking for a man by the alias of Justice. You may have seen him from that broadcast and I wish to speak with him," she tried to sound as formal as possible though she was losing her patience. She went through a trip all the way to L.A. just for Justice to go all the way back to NYC.
"Oh n-no I haven't..." she says lost in her thoughts.

"B-but if I do... I w-will tell you..." she said to Cassandra

(Alright next time im just gonna ask for a summary instead of reading)

Walking towards the hotel that had been reserved for them Justice makes his way there.

"But I am..... Because I have no one to turn to but you. Cassie is the Obssssidian striker, and I need you to help smack some sense into her. My whole family isssss gone, all because you used ivory. I am asking you to help me fix the mess you have helped create." Phoenix said as he gets out a small video camera. "I was watching you, and this camera has proof I wasssss." Phoenix added. @Reaper

[QUOTE="The Regal Rper](Alright next time im just gonna ask for a summary instead of reading)
Walking towards the hotel that had been reserved for them Justice makes his way there.

[/QUOTE]
Ivory woke up, the symbiote back on, he was dizzy and hurt, "I need a nose, a good one. If the info I received was right, Justice was scheduled to be here soon..." He felt his sense of smell be increased and began sniffing everywhere looking for the smell of blood and gunpowder. He eventually found it and followed the trail, he eventually found a hotel and watched as Justice walked past him to check-in, he smiled and ran up to him, each step he took he winced a bit, "JUSTICE, YOU MADE IT HERE SAFE!"

Joseph called up Harry. He obtained Parker Industries (don't ask how) and now he needed men capable of listening to his commands.

Kelai looks at Ivory, muttering "you don't even say Hi to me. That's fine"

Sent from my SCH-I435 using Tapatalk

National said:
Kelai looks at Ivory, muttering "you don't even say Hi to me. That's fine"
Ivory smirked, his mask being pulled down a bit to reveal his face, "That's just because your a side attraction Black Fist, the main show is Justice."

Pyosimros said:
(NO!!! NO!!! NO HOWS CAUSE I DIDN'T FIND A REASON!!! Sorry ._. and is Justice a good guy now?)
Nope

Pink Gorilla](Oh no don't worry you'll die too :D [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/17043-national/ said:
@National[/URL] )
(Do I get death?)

"I'm sorry, Phoenix." He sincerely felt guilty. This man has only helped people since he joined the avengers, and for what? "I'll do what I can. I have some new tech that might work here."

Kyo walked around the Stark tower, his armor when back to its normal state. His armor is a manifestation of his powers and most of the time it changes based on how much of his power he using. His armor is gold when he is using about half of all his power but it he can make gold without using that much power. Basically his armor can't be in it's lower form if he is using a higher power but can be in a higher form if he is using a lower power.

3362501-saintseiya75.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Before taking another step he said "Freeze" stopping Ivory from moving any further. Turning around he looked at Ivory "ih you're injured" he said. "Fist let's get him treatment first" he said facing the hotel. "You're free to move" he said releasing him from his stuck state.

Reaper said:
"I'm sorry, Phoenix." He sincerely felt guilty. This man has only helped people since he joined the avengers, and for what? "I'll do what I can. I have some new tech that might work here."
"Thank you...... But here, you might needs these plans more than I do." Phoenix said, handing over the blueprints to his switch axe. "I want you to have it, as a token of my gratitude and forgiveness" phoenix said with tears down his eyes. Redd cries also, but out of joy.

Newtype said:
Kyo walked in and said "Excuse me, you look like another Stark. I am a hero but I am new to this whole mess in this country in general. Anyway there are two unconscious people downstairs who wanted to speak to a Stark."
(Phoenix is in a factory he calls home.)

[QUOTE="The Regal Rper]Before taking another step he said "Freeze" stopping Ivory from moving any further. Turning around he looked at Ivory "ih you're injured" he said. "Fist let's get him treatment first" he said facing the hotel. "You're free to move" he said releasing him from his stuck state.

[/QUOTE]
Ivory blinked before laughing, immeadalty clutching his sides in pain afterwards, "Man Justice, what's wrong with you? You know that crap dosen't work on me, to many cooks in the kitchen." He points to is head, "Thanks for the offer though."

Pyosimros said:
(Wait.. Who had turned evil and who turned good?)
(Cassie and Ivory are bad-ish, Cassie because she finally snapped and Ivory because the universe hates him, Joan is also being manipulated)

"Why would I heal this little jerk in the first place? Death will give him some character" Kelai cracks his neck, sighing

"I don't know who you are but if you're a villain I won't hesitate to kill you" he said ignoring the laughter. "All i know is your name is Ivory i don't have info on everyone you know" he said shrugging.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back