• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Avengers: Next Generation

LokiofSP said:
Laura doubled over in pain, the electricity running through her adimantium laced skeleton, she fell to her knees, "LAURA!" Ben cried, he then turned to the boy, "No one, hurts my family!" He fired off two large balls of impact webbing and rushed at him...
Kyo threw used lightning bolts to vaporize the webbing. He flew directly over Ben at a mach 2, and brought his electrified foot down on the nape of Ben's neck at mach 2 to stun him too.

"Your half sister? Why haven't I met her yet??" Dimitri said jokingly. "Would she have a reason to do something like this?"

Phoenix sneaks into stark tower, seeing if he could find anything of use to find Cassie. He looks through the computers that stood intact, and found the obsidian striker plans and intentions. "I secretly crush on you, and you do this?! What whlould tony say if he were still alive?" Phoenix said as he uploaded the data to redd/H4D35. "Redd, I know you are there, but take thisssss info." Was all he said. @sitanomoto

Newtype said:
Kyo threw used lightning bolts to vaporize the webbing. He flew directly over Ben at a mach 2, and brought his electrified foot down on the nape of Ben's neck at mach 2 to stun him too.
Both Ben and Laura fell down to the floor, "Dammit...been so...Long...Getting sloppy..." Laura collapsed. Ben looked up spitefully, "Why? Why us, we just wanted info dammit!" He hung his head, "Sorry Ivory, we're not coming home..."

LokiofSP said:
Both Ben and Laura fell down to the floor, "Dammit...been so...Long...Getting sloppy..." Laura collapsed. Ben looked up spitefully, "Why? Why us, we just wanted info dammit!" He hung his head, "Sorry Ivory, we're not coming home..."
Kyo didn't finish off the two distraught parents and instead squatted down by them " Relax I am not going to kill you. I am sorry I do not know where your son is. I don't think you have any useful information for me. So I am going ro leave you guys here. You should regain movement in a little while." Kyo turned around and walked away to somewhere else in the tower.

Reaper said:
(Soo much stuff)
(Hey, could you have harry meet phoenix and redd? I have something that involves words, not killing harry.) Phoenix then calls harry. "Harry, this is phoenix, meet me at the chrium factory immediately. I have sssssome things to tell you. And redd will be there too, and he will not harm you with me around. Again, meet me at the chromium factory."

Harry called his glider and climbed on as it took him to the factory. He changed into his suit and tie and put on his glasses before walking in.

Jaon walks down the street towards stark tower. She couldn't get her mind off of antony. "He actually likes me... that can't be... or does he actually mean it..." she went back and forth on the topic

Amelia talked to Boss over the radio about the recent news cast and the public execution. "Boss wants us to find and eliminate the new hostile threat. She said he could possibly be in New York in the city. Witnesses say they spotted a helicopter flying away from the news station. Everyone be on the look out for the criminal. His photo shall be sent to your data bases." The rest of the girls acknowledged and began searching the city. (@The Regal Rper you are being hunted 0.0)

Cassandra was walking through the street until she bumped into Jaon. Like most of the New Avengers, she didn't know her yet but Cassandra knew her. She knew almost every New Avenger, except for the recent ones of course. "Hello, Jaon is it? I'm looking for a man by the alias of Justice. You may have seen him from that broadcast and I wish to speak with him," she tried to sound as formal as possible though she was losing her patience. She went through a trip all the way to L.A. just for Justice to go all the way back to NYC.

Reaper said:
Harry called his glider and climbed on as it took him to the factory. He changed into his suit and tie and put on his glasses before walking in.
"Hey, I was digging through Cassie's files, just to see if what redd said was true. It was not. Cassie faked her death, and has turned. I need your help..... Pleasssse. She is the only family I have, I cannot lose her like I lost my dad." Phoenix said he handed a manilla folder and a disk to harry. Redd now back in control temporarily, and is now repairing himself.

"You're... Asking me for help? No one asks me to be a... Hero." Harry said, cocking his head. He took the folder and opened it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back