• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Avatar

Anno Bane

Gone from G to Gent
Hej guys, i haven't been in a succesful RP so i made my own RP, if any of you like the Avatar universe then come on in and help because i really want to try and do this!

I haven't actually seen either of the shows. But I know stuff about it and the rp sounds pretty interesting.

Well the only diffrence here is that the city in which they live is a free city for all benders, and it is very steampunk-ish, cars, planes and mechasuits have been introduced but i don't know if the latter will be used. Come join! It's awesome to have people actually show interests. Love you already!

thank you love you alrady to :) it's 11 in the evenign in england so i may fall asllep before joining if your ok with it

of course it's 12 in the night in denmark so that's cool, think i will hit the sack as well soon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back