• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Avatar the Last Airbender: The Avatar Games! (WIP)

Last edited by a moderator:
ThatGuyWithSouvlaki said:
@Wild Imagination do you want our characters to run into each other? A bit of schlep from the northern air temple but i can make her from the western air temple.
Yes. I was going to have Lulani spot her from the sky as she got attacked by pirates. Of course the royal ship is far enough away for them not to get robbed. But they go to her rescue.. Making her from the northern temple would be good (:

[QUOTE="Wild Imagination]Yes. I was going to have Lulani spot her from the sky as she got attacked by pirates. Of course the royal ship is far enough away for them not to get robbed. But they go to her rescue.. Making her from the northern temple would be good (:

[/QUOTE]
correction western air temple.

Wild Imagination] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/39184-twystedphoenix/ said:
@TwystedPhoenix[/URL]
I'm guessing you didn't read my post fully, or you just missed it but one of my character addresses yours. (;
Totally read it as he followed the girls and asked them again. My bad. Will fix :D

[QUOTE="Wild Imagination]No problem. I can see the confusion

[/QUOTE]
Fixed.

Also, Uragi isn't speaking a lot at the moment as he is on guard-duty, but once the actual tournament starts I plan on giving him more to say at a time.

Seeing I didn't got a message when the rp started, and no time to finish my CS I'm dropping this sadly

Savagai said:
Seeing I didn't got a message when the rp started, and no time to finish my CS I'm dropping this sadly
Well.....you did get messaged as you can see in the role play where I tagged you. But it's cool C: See ya around.

[QUOTE="Wild Imagination]Well.....you did get messaged as you can see in the role play where I tagged you. But it's cool C: See ya around.

[/QUOTE]
I didn't got the notification, but still, you didn't even waited for everyone to finish their cs or give them a message 'Hey! Finish because we are starting soon'

ThatGuyWithSouvlaki said:
Oh come on, you can still finish and join in!
Clearly this isn't something for me... and finishing now is difficult

Savagai said:
I didn't got the notification, but still, you didn't even waited for everyone to finish their cs or give them a message 'Hey! Finish because we are starting soon'
Clearly this isn't something for me... and finishing now is difficult
Alright, alright calm down I was trying to leave it on good terms. I apologize for bot waiting, but I got impatient and in all actuality I just forgot your CS wasn't done.

[QUOTE="Wild Imagination]Alright, alright calm down I was trying to leave it on good terms. I apologize for bot waiting, but I got impatient and in all actuality I just forgot your CS wasn't done.

[/QUOTE]
:)

If you want... I can finish it maybe and join in

Last edited by a moderator:
Savagai said:
:)
If you want... I can finish it maybe and join in
If you still want to YEA! But if you don't that's cool too. I don't want to pressure you into anything.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back