• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom ๐“๐“ฟ๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ช๐“ป, ๐“•๐“ป๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ฎ๐“ป๐“ผ ๐“ž๐“ฏ ๐“Ÿ๐“ช๐“ท๐“ญ๐“ธ๐“ป๐“ช (MxF) (OCxOC)

Saheylu

๐“ข๐“ช๐“ฑ๐“ฎ๐”‚๐“ต๐“พ
Screenshot 2024-08-18 at 2.02.42 PM.png

๐“๐“ฟ๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ช๐“ป
๐“•๐“ป๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ฎ๐“ป๐“ผ ๐“ž๐“ฏ ๐“Ÿ๐“ช๐“ท๐“ญ๐“ธ๐“ป๐“ช

As a child, your character was kidnapped by the Sky People's Resources Development Administration (ส€แด…แด€) for the The Ambassador Program (แด›แด€แด˜) with the mission called "Children of Eywa" The RDA is a powerful influential organization in the world of Pandora. The RDA's primary mission is to extract valuable resources from Pandora even if that mean's destroying the very planet itself. The primary goal of "Children of Eywa" program is to kidnap young Na'vi children and indoctrinate them into becoming loyal soldiers for the RDA. By doing so, the RDA aims to create a force that is intimately familiar with Pandora and can be used to further their interests on the planet. Once in RDA custody, the children begin the process of humanization and undergo rigorous training to become soldiers. This includes physical conditioning combat training, and survivor skills tailed to the unique environment of Pandora. The innocent Na'vi children are then subjected to psychological conditioning to ensure their loyalty to the RDA. This includes brainwashing techniques, propaganda, and other methods to make them believe and support the RDA's cause. In summary, the "Children of Eywa" program is a controversial and ethically dubious initiative by the RDA to create a loyal force of Na'vi soldiers through kidnapping and indoctrination. While it offers tactical advantages, it also faces significant moral, psychological, and operational challenges.

Your character, is a child of the Sarentu Clan. The Sarentu are known for their exploratory spirit and being gifted storytellers. They frequently embark of journeys to new areas of Pandora, gather resources, and establish connections with other Na'vi clans. For young Sarentu members, travel is an essential part of their rite of passage. They must undertake a journey to prove their skills, courage, and understanding go the world around them. Storytelling and travel are integral aspects of the Sarentu clan's culture. Their rich oral traditions preserve their history and values, while their travels foster exploration, trade, and alliances, and spiritual growth. Since the Sarentu Clan was unwilling to hand over their children to the enemy Sky People the clan was massacred by RDA forces leaving only the orphaned children standing for their Children of Eywa mission.

Almost a decade has passed of your character being confined to the RDA facilities, forced through intense physical training and psychological propaganda preaching how Eywa is nothing but poison and how you should be grateful for being adopted into the RDA considering your families had abandoned you as children. The had resistance slowly building throughout the years, it was when the Battle of the Tree of Souls took place Jake Sully at its lead. When the RDA began to crumble at their crippling loss against the Clans. It was then when the head's of the RDA instructed their soldiers to kill the Na'vi children they had kidnapped and enslaved all those years ago. The Sarentu narrowly escaped their confines due to an RDA ally rescuing them from certain death. They were then instructed to go inside of the RDA's cryogenic pods, designed to put occupants into a state of suspended animation, slowing down their bodily functions and putting them into a deep sleep. This allows them to survive long periods without aging or needing food or water. They had no idea they were destine to be inside of those pods for sixteen years.

๐“ข๐“ฝ๐“ธ๐“ป๐”‚๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฎ

Your character, a Sarentu kidnap victim finally breaks free of the RDA's crippling grip and joins the resistance to help defeat the RDA once and for all. After exploring their surroundings, their true home our characters stumble across each other. The Na'vi Clans want nothing to do with anything to do with the Sky People and when Sky People's stray soldiers are to be killed on sight if they are safely able to due so and report back to their Clan's leader. MC, attempts but ultimately decides against killing YC based on the fact that he/she recognizes YC. The Sarentu are the Clan of Travelers and would travel between the Plains sharing their stories and company with one another. When the two were children although from different Clans they became the bestest of friends, the two were borderline inseparable and did everything together. The two were devastated when it was time for the Sarentu Clan to continue their travels and promised each other they would remain best friends and count the days until the Clans gathered together again. A day which never came due to the mass killing of the Sarentu Clan leaving the other Clans to believed they were an extinct specie of Na'vi since only that Clan has ever sported a district marking on every members face. As the years passed MC grieved the loss of his/her best friend along with the Sarentu Clan as a whole and it was a major shock seeing what he/she saw behind themselves if they weren't mistaken.

Under normal circumstances MC should've killed any soldier affiliated with the Sky People, seeing them wearing pants, shoes, and shirts is completely natured and tainted by the human's touch. MC's Clan leader has a particularly strong hatred of the Sky People. There have been too many losses, just because it looks like us, talks like us, or even use to be us doesn't make it an ally it'll forever be an enemy. MC needs to make the choice of being willing to meet in secret and possibly work together to help overthrow the RDA since during this past sixteen years they've slowly been building back stronger and stronger. YC possess knowledge that would simply be impossible for any Na'vi to possibly know. Whichever turn the storyline takes the two slowly begin to fall for each other, neither willing to admit it there is just to much to lose and being blinded by love could prove disastrous for their cause.

Okay, so literally there are loads of things to add in and even take out this is more of a rough copy of the plot but the more basic general gist I'm going for.

๐“๐“ซ๐“ธ๐“พ๐“ฝ ๐“œ๐“ฎ
Hey! You can call me Gia or Saheylu whichever you prefer. I'm a woman in my twenties and will only RP with 18+ partners when romance is involved, it's just something I'm not comfortable with. I'm completely fine with playing either male or female so fee free to take first pick! I prefer quality over quality but would be lying if I said I didn't love reading multiple paragraphs worth of RP thread. I typically write longer responses in my thread and would appreciate the same. I request pictures used for character design and not just a description. This entire thread is heavily inspired by the game Avatar: Frontiers of Pandora, a game I love to play that is actually co-op. I can fully accept losing interest in a thread. I mean hell it's happened to all of us. I would love a heads up if that happens versus just being completely ghosted but t if it happens it happens. Since I'm lame like that, if I'm really into a thread I often make music playlists and Pinterest boards fitting the thread. If you have any questions or are interested feel free to message me!

๐“˜๐“ฏ ๐”‚๐“ธ๐“พ'๐“ป๐“ฎ ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ผ๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ญ ๐“ธ๐“ป ๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“ฟ๐“ฎ ๐“ช๐“ท๐”‚ ๐“บ๐“พ๐“ฎ๐“ผ๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ผ ๐“ฏ๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ต ๐“ฏ๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ฎ ๐“ฝ๐“ธ ๐“ผ๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ญ ๐“ถ๐“ฎ ๐“ช ๐“ถ๐“ฎ๐“ผ๐“ผ๐“ช๐“ฐ๐“ฎ <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back