• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Clarathebell

So, before I go off and waste anyone's time, here are three things you should know.

• I have only completed the first season, so if you make any references to later seasons/episodes I probably won't understand. I am, however, currently trying to catch up on it.
  • I am currently sick with the flu, so if I go silent on you I'm probably asleep or trying to catch up on school work.
  • I haven't come up with a plot but I would like to have the original cast in the RP.

It's been a while since I've posted my last ad, so I apologize if the wording is a little off. I mostly write in 3rd person in a 'storybook' fashion (no '*') and would prefer to find someone who would write the same. My ideal partner would write around two maybe three, well-thought-out paragraphs constantly and would write complete sentences. I am okay with gore and such (so long as it is within RPNs guidelines) and would prefer light-hearted romances only. So no banging or saying gross things. You can imply it though but it can't be said. Again follow RPNs guidelines and we'll be fine.

Finally on the characters. I'm not the greatest at playing any of them, but I will do my absolute best. As I mentioned above, I have an OC and would love to see yours too! I will also give you a fair warning that my character is gay so this will be an LGBTQ+ friendly roleplay. All I ask is that your character doesn't go Godmode and since I would like to keep the original characters, is not the avatar. But they can belong to any nation you wish, be a bender or non-bender.

PM me if you are interested and I'll get back to you as soon as I can!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back