• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Autumn's Humble Search Thread

Little Autumn Sprite

πšƒπš‘πšŽπš›πšŽβ€™πšœ π™ΌπšŠπšπš’πšŒ π™Έπš— πšƒπš‘πšŽ π™°πš’πš›, π™΄πšŸπšŽπš›πš’πš πš‘πšŽπš›πšŽ.

• Hello, all! I am the Little Autumn Sprite and I would love to start some wonderful roleplays with the lovely people here. I'm new to the website but not new to roleplaying or writing as a whole. Please send me a PM if you're interested in anything listed below and I would be grateful if you read my rules beforehand!

1. I am over the age of 18 and so I prefer my partners to also be that age or older.
    2. When it comes to literacy, all I ask for is proper spelling and grammar, but I know that we all make mistakes no matter how hard we try not to. Just be sure that I can read your posts.
    3. I need more than a single sentence to give a proper reply back, so I will say now please don't give me one-liners. My minimum is one or two chunky paragraphs, though I will gladly write more and match my partner.
    4. Characters of all gender pairings and sexualities are welcomed here, including nonbinary and transgender ones as well. That being said, my preference is and always will be M//.
    5. I do double on characters. Sometimes triple, if I'm enjoying the roleplay enough. All character pairings need to be treated equally. There's no point in having multiple characters if my partner only cares about one specific pairing.
    6. I am ghost friendly. I get it. Life happens, anxiety kicks in, you lose interest. That's fine and I never hold a grudge. If you decide to return a month or heck, even a year later I'll be more than happy to welcome you back! If you can, though, please let me know you wish to leave our roleplay. I would appreciate the heads up.
    7. However, I personally don't ghost. I'll be upfront with you if I'm not interested or have no time to continue things.
    8. Be polite and respectful. It's common courtesy and I'll be sure to return it.
    9. Activity will vary. Sometimes I can post every day, multiple times a day. Other times I'll be too busy and can only manage a reply every couple of days or even once a week. I'll let you know ahead of time if I'll be busy. I ask for patience, as we all have lives outside of writing, and I will be sure to give it to you in return. I will not hound you for a reply and I expect the same treatment. Checking in every now and then is not an issue, however.
    10. Most importantly, communicate with me! Tell me all of your ideas, no matter how whacky, and brainstorm ways to make our story fun, investing, and amazing! Let's gush over our characters, talk about what we love and hate and everything in between.

• I have a variety of interests when it comes to themes and plots. I'm always open to mix and match ideas as well. Right now, if I'm currently craving something more than the rest, it'll have a * by it. The more there are, the more interest I am. My preferred character with be in bold.

Themes & Pairings

Sly Criminal
    x Innocent Civilian *****
    Small Cinnamon Roll x Tall Angry Grouch
    Punk Boy
    x Ray Of Sunshine ***
    Prince x Thief *****
    Any Royalty x Any Peasant **
    Assassin x Unsuspecting Bystander ***
    Witch
    x Human *****
    Witch x Any Supernatural Creature **

Witch x Hunter **
    Fae x Human **
    Fae x Any Supernatural Creature **
    Demon x Human **

Fantasy
    Science Fiction
    Historical
    Slice of Life
    Horror
    Mystery
    Post-Apocalyptic

Plots & Snippets

To Be Added.

Quarantine limited my time here, but I’m finally back and looking for new partners!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back