• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom AUstuck (Homestuck RP)

Kurai Okami] [CENTER] homestuck rp anyone? Me and [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/28328-haurko/ said:
@Haurko[/URL] have been wanting to rp homestuck for a while now.

[/CENTER]
FuCk YeAh BrOtHeR SiGn Me Up

[QUOTE="Kurai Okami]ill be posting the official thread around the 14th if school doesn't get in the way too much

[/QUOTE]
Wohoo

Haurko said:
Yo we need new people and a space player for AU stuck you still up for it?
I'm new to this site, but I'd be up for it! (Sorry if I'm bothering any of you at the moment, though, or if any of you aren't on. Still getting used to stuff and all, hehe.)

[QUOTE="A Smol Bean]I'm new to this site, but I'd be up for it! (Sorry if I'm bothering any of you at the moment, though, or if any of you aren't on. Still getting used to stuff and all, hehe.)

[/QUOTE]
we need a space player.

[QUOTE="A Smol Bean]I'm new to this site, but I'd be up for it! (Sorry if I'm bothering any of you at the moment, though, or if any of you aren't on. Still getting used to stuff and all, hehe.)

[/QUOTE]
Cipah said:
I may be interested. I'm quite deep into le Homestuck now so it could be fun.
yeah we're still accepting and we would love to have you

If you're still looking for a space player, I have one and would be interested in joining. Though I haven't done group rps before.

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Twilight Vidale]If you're still looking for a space player, I have one and would be interested in joining. Though I haven't done group rps before.

[/QUOTE]
we do already have a space player

i am seconed in charge but i dont have the final say

[dice]21108[/dice]

Last edited by a moderator:
i am officially closing this interest check

561b5e017f6ac67550eb44abf5e4f102.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back