• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

AU!Verse Undertale RP (1x1- Pm - Always looking)

Cosmic_Chaos

Turning into Chaos Incarnate, don't mind me
Okay, so I'm into the 'Au!Verse' undertale. If you have no clue what I'm talking about, it is basically Ink!Sans, Error!Sans, PaperJam!sans, Undertale!Sans, Underfell!Sans, Underswap Sans, Dream!Sans, Nightmare!Sans, Underfresh!sans, The lot. I probably missed a bunch, but that's the general Idea.

*I'm up for RPs between either of which-ever.

*It can be a Sans, or another character. 

*I can do all genre (romance, Fight, hate, hurt/comfort, family, friends, horror etc)

*I would Prefer to do this as a PM, as I feel like no one can interrupt. 

*I'm cool with Rping as anyone else, though don't expect too much, because I'm not going to be good at them. 

*I'm not a fan on CanonXOC, but I can do OCxOC (Any questions, just ask)

*I can do most ships, although some I wont do due to preference, but that's a matter of likes and dislikes. Talk to me and ask if We can do [Enter ship] and if I'm Okay with it. 

Characters I can do:

Undertale:

Sans

Chara

Frisk

Papyrus

Underfell (Including FlowerFell):

Sans

Papyrus

Frisk

Underswap:

Sans

Undyne

Asgore

Chara

Frisk

Non-Au-Based:

Ink!Sans

PaperJam!Sans

Fresh!Sans

Dream!Sans

Virus!Sans (My OC)

Now for the 'Rule' and guidelines of what I usually do in an Rp. 

*It's preferred for no One-lines. I hate the One-liners and it irritates the hell out of me. 

*It would be appreciated if you did something with your character (a bit of help with people who do one-liners a lot

*No 'Txt' talk. Simple.

*Grammar and spelling should be decent (Not expecting any high-level grammar) Just make sure you try to keep it decent and readable. 

*If you are going to be away for a while, Tell me, so I know. I will do the same to you. 

*If you want to stop the Rp at any time, tell me. Just give me some sort of reason. 

*Please be active. At least once a day.

thank you for reading, and if the rules doesn't intimidate you, that thank you. Any questions, let me know. 

I would love to roleplay with you! I can do pretty much any AU (except Underswap since I am not the best at that AU), but I do not roleplay ships. I only roleplay as Frisk. A Flowerfell roleplay sounds interesting, but would it be okay if I was Frisk and she (I use female pronouns) was aged down? I know Sans and her have a romantic relationship in the AU and Frisk is older, but I don't feel that comfortable with that. So maybe Frisk can be a child and they have a family-type of relationship? If that isn't okay, my next choice would be Underfell. Once more, I would love to roleplay with you so I look forward to if you want to do something!

Last edited by a moderator:
Well...i whold be good with an normla Undertale RP and non-AU based ones. I don't know much about AU's, the one i know must is Underfell (I think xD) and Error Sans, though he isn't a AU (But who cares xD?).

Waaaaaaaaaait a minute i think i know that name...

I think he/she/it was not very nice.

Nooooooooooooooooooope

15 hours ago, Freemankiller said:

Waaaaaaaaaait a minute i think i know that name...

I think he/she/it was not very nice.

Nooooooooooooooooooope

Hmm? I don't think I recognize you.

I'm interested! If you'd like-
Or I think you're gone actually- but if there is anybody that sees this I'm interested in any Au!

I'm interested! If you'd like-
Or I think you're gone actually- but if there is anybody that sees this I'm interested in any Au!
I'm not going to lie to you mate, this thread is like, 5 years old. I haven't been in the undertale fandom for years. This whole post is old as balls, considering the internet and how it works. How you found this thread baffles me.

if you're still willing to RP (although prolly not Undertale), hit up up. I'm open to RP's just not activly searching right now xD

I'm not going to lie to you mate, this thread is like, 5 years old. I haven't been in the undertale fandom for years. This whole post is old as balls, considering the internet and how it works. How you found this thread baffles me.

if you're still willing to RP (although prolly not Undertale), hit up up. I'm open to RP's just not activly searching right now xD
Yeah I noticed that it was an old thread lmao- I found this thread out of pure boredom my friend- Pure boredom-

I could rp with ya but I would need to know the fandoms you're in to see if I even know enough about the fandom to even begin to rp it-
Though I do usually learn fandoms via rp-
I didn't play fnaf until I rped about it, I didn't play undertale until I rped about it- So most of the fandoms I'm in usually come from rp-
If you can teach me enough about said fandom It'll become easier for me to rp bout it-

Users who are viewing this thread

Back