• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Attack on titan search!!

capetowncowboy

I wanna rp attacky titan! I'm really flexible in terms of what we write. I don't mind if we include ships or not, I don't really mind what ship we include if so (I like them all a lot, but I have a couple that I absolutely won't do). I don't mind if we do canon characters or ocs. I prefer something set in the canonverse BUT I'm completely up for an AU as well. Tbh anything really! I prefer playing canon characters and I'm best at Levi, Erwin, Hanji, Mike, Eren, Mikasa, Annie, Armin. I'll give anyone a go though : )

I'm pretty friendly and I like ooc chat, usually via dis cord, but that isn't a must. I write in third person and past tense, I use correct grammar and have a reasonable grasp of prose. I'd love if a potential writing partner could do the same : ) My posts vary from aroung 50 to 2000 words, depending on the requirements of the scene. I'm 19 and I prefer if my writing partner is 1 8 or over. If you're interested pleaaase drop a comment or DM with what you'd like to write! dw if you don't have a specific idea, we can work something out between us.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back