• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Attack On Titan | Descriptive 1x1 Roleplay |

Indigotohell

Kaci <3
Hello everyone!
My name is Kaci and I'm looking for someone who might want to start an Attack On Titan roleplay.
I have been roleplaying for quite some time now and I will only do descriptive roleplays. I tend to write a decent amount and I don't expect you to match my length exactly but decent effort is very appreciated. I just find that I get bored very easily if all I'm getting is very short and dull replies.
I have many Ocs and I'm very flexible, so I can choose my character and love interest based on whoever you feel comfortable playing for me. And I am willing to try to play whoever you want for your love interest as well, male or female.
My schedule can be a little all over the place, work can be a bit much sometimes so it may take me a while to respond at times but I will do my best to give you updates.
I am fine with heavy topics, action, slice of life and lots of fluffy cuteness, Au's, whatever you want to do I'm down for just about anything.
I look forward to hearing from you all, send me a message whenever.
Happy new year!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back