Attack on Beta-Sigma 7 [Inactive]

Hardcore817sj

Unlucky Member
High above the planet's surface, I walked on to the bridge of UNSC battle cruiser Triton, I looked out over the vast forest's and lake's that covered the planets surface. "Where is the horde of titans the Scout's reported?" I asked the Spartan controlling the MAC cannon, His name tag said Pvt. Blaze. As I awaited a response from the red spartan I thought back to the scout regiment and their struggle for revenge on the Titans. I hope they get some new recruits, they were way down on numbers.. I looked up as the red spartan stuttered out a response.

"Ehhhh hello sir..Quite a sight hmm..have you ever thought of how many they lose a day compared to us...kind of scary right?"

"That depends on who you ask, if your asking me though, they aren't losing enough.... not nearly." I said with more of a hushed growl than an actual statement. Regaining my composure i asked the spartan"Are we in range with that MAC of yours son?" with only a little venom seeped into my voice.

"Well you can save that for later, BE PREPPED IN THE PELICAN IN TWENTY MINUTES OR SO HELP ME GOD YOU WILL ALL RUN THE LENGTH OF THIS PLANET THREE TIMES!" I shouted with enthusiastic vigor.. "NOW MOVE!!!" I roared with the voice of command i acquired in my year on the planets surface.

"Hmmm...tell me when and i shall get closer and get into position..Do we not require more men to accomplish this so called invasion?"

This role play has been marked "inactive". Inactive role plays are defined as "role plays showing 0 activity within a 30 day period".

Please contact an @Rp Moderator if you feel this was a mistake or if you would like to have your role play reactivated.

Thank you for your participation within the RpNation!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back