• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Atla's search continues!

Atla

Unlucky Member
Hello, wonderful RP community!

I’m Atla, a proud dinosaur in the roleplay world with more than 20 years of experience under my belt. I used to write on this site, but it’s been so long that I’ve completely forgotten my username!

I have a passion for crafting stories filled with romance, drama, angst, fluff, and a variety of other themes. While I’m open to exploring multiple couples, I prefer to start with one main pairing.

I also love sharing fun details about my characters, including songs, outfits, and more!

Currently, I’m particularly interested in MxM pairings.

I hope you’re 20 or older, as I believe we can connect better with similar life experiences. If you ever find yourself bored or short on time, feel free to drop me a message. I promise I won’t take it personally; I just like to stay in the loop. I understand that life can get busy, and I’m patient with replies!

Now, let’s dive into some plot ideas! I have two in mind, but I’m open to any suggestions you might have; I’m eager to explore anything that sparks my interest.

Love is War!
MC and YC are members of rival gangs. During a heated confrontation in a dark alley, YC impulsively saves MC. Can their love withstand the forces that seek to tear them apart?

All Too Well!
Inspired by the song of the same name by Taylor Swift, this plot follows MC and YC, who grew up in the same small town. YC, five years older, shared a secret romance with MC that ended in heartbreak. Years later, YC has become a famous actor while MC is an emerging singer. Are the feelings between them still alive? Can their story have a happy ending?

Are we too different?

YC is rich, wealthy, and has a mind for business. One day, his car breaks down in the middle of nowhere. MC, a poor mechanic with a troubled past, arrives on a motorcycle and helps YC out. There is an instant attraction, but are they from two different worlds to make it work?

Is there love between us?

MC and YC have been engaged since they were young. YC was sent abroad for several years to study, as they are the older one. Now, YC has returned, and MC and YC are moving in together. Will everything work out? Is there love between them, or is it just honor and duty?

I can’t wait to connect and create some amazing stories together!

So feel free to send me a message if you would like to write to me!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back