• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Asylum for the Talented

[QUOTE="Molly Grand]Are we supposed to be waiting for the RP chat to open, or are we just supposed to start on the main page?

[/QUOTE]
I think most people just RP on the Main page. Too much trouble to open an RP tab.

That works and is okay with me, though one question? Did we met before we were sent to the Asylum or after...your choice completely.

I was thinking after. Since they've both been her a little bit, they became friends. Maybe they're not super close just yet, but they'll get there?

A car just crashed into the side of the road/house. Most people would be worried but that's normal for me, people are to stupid to pay attention to the sharp turn sign and constantly do this. The worst thing is that it isn't even the city I'm in a suburban place, I hear the engine messed up now... and everyone else is asleep *Sighs* I don't know if I should wake someone up or just ignore it no actual damage seems to be done to the house or driver so this is why I am kind of ignoring it, oh well. This is probably like the 7th one this year

Last edited by a moderator:
and now here's the ambulance who aren't going to let me get any sleep, I feel sorry for us and our neighbors who have to deal with this constantly, seriously their are signs and barriers for a reason people, try following them, maybe you wont almost die.

Oh my god. That's crazy. I mean, I'm glad everything is okay and stuff, but damn. How can that happen so often and nobody does anything about it???

Thanks also that's the thing, what they did is put up signs, people don't pay attention to them, also normally it takes like a day for them to leave, bye sleep. I'm watching a list of horrifying vocaliod songs now not like I was going to get any anyway, also you should live here in the winter when we get snow/salt on the road it happens weekly then...luckily we live about 1min away from a hospital and physical recovery center.

Last edited by a moderator:
Because people rush to their destinations and compltely forget about signs. I know, I've been that guy who cuts people off sometimes.

But like, its one thing if its like a straight road and you're speeding cause you're late or something. But like going aroudn a curve, you never really can see what's around the bend, so you have to be cautious. I used to live near a highway bend and like a high school girl died when I lived there cause people go like 70 around the bend, but the limit is 45, and the recommended for the curve is 30 because they know that its really poor visibility. Idk, I mean, I drive so I'm not going to deny that I haven't broken a few rules, but like, when you don't have the visibility, don't take the risk. At least that's my opinion.

@Crysalisis I'm really sorry but I wont be able to reply to this roleplay. Unfortunately as a teacher I dont get much time to myself, this rp looks so amazing but also fast paced and as much I would have like to, I dont have the time to read all the replies (:'(). I'm terribly sorry and I hope you dont think too badly of me. I wish you all the best

TMW> You wait for like seventeen million days to someone to respond ._.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back