• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Asulym madness

Renata Peirce

♡a bit of anime geek♡
[It is an rp based on a story like alice in wonderland but a twist] instead of going into a strange realm you find yourself in a world full of monsters and power hungry fiends lurking about as the perfect candy paradise that you had your dreams on is now a corrupted system of what is the norm, you now realize that your in danger of this dangerous yet enchanting in some ways but there are some rules that they have down there and it is always followed "beware the boss " or you may suffer what is better than what they'll give you. Now the locations what shall we go over first? Well i shall tell you about the asulym it is filled with children who have commited devious deeds and have been scarred by the outside world as the old women says ``we all go mad here some of us are just the tip of the cherry, while others are simply the frosting and the baddest are the cake" onto the next rule and location-ahem! Now we head downwards into the deep depths of the dark where blood is split and flesh is torn the "tiddle tea shop" while the food may look good - oh did it just move? Oh i forgot..you might wanna check your pie it seems to have a finger inside of it? Now onto the next, where pumpkins roam and spirits suprise until sunrise the place where horror comes to life the most mzy deserve a toast here is the "card tower" where all animals scatter and hide because of what's inside, it is well known place even though it's off the map though take a drink here and you may aswell drunk something from the tap though if i were you i'd check if it wasn't drugged..anyways it brings me to our last two places the "insanity bridge " and of course "the kitten's lair" now it might not seem scary but it is. In kitten's lair you may know of the black cat supersition but you never heard of this rhyme "with blood stained fur and whiskers sweeping the cave's dirty air and death lurking beyond their fluffy hair, if woke you may aswell asked for a joke " (okay i'ma end it here but you get the point)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back