Story Assassin's Creed: Pearl Harbor

ElderKingpin

BLACKJACK!
Assassin's Creed: Pearl Harbor

This is a historical-fiction (i think) and I originally wanted to write this fiction set in 9/11, but I do not want to offend anyone so I settled on this. Enjoy? This assassin's creed will be done without an animus

Nothing is true. Everything is permitted. Our creed has been upheld for thousands of years now and the templars have executed one of their biggest attacks WW2. Although America is staying out of the fight, we have been active in defending the nation that has given the most amount of people the most amount of freedom.

It is December 7, I got up early to breathe in the cool Hawaii air. I am a master assassin, so my general equipment would include dual hidden blades, one being a hook blade, a grappling hook, some clever sticky mines to disable ships or submarines, and the general assortment of knives, poisons, bombs, and a hidden gun, all of these weighing in at less than 15 pounds and water-proof. Our order no longer uses robes or hoods that are menacing and look peculiar, many of us are dressed like normal people, but on our clothes is our insignia, usually as a belt buckle. I was dressed in standard military clothes without a helmet. My face is a mixture of Asian and German with sharp blue eyes, black hair, and darkened skin from countless hours in the sun. The assassins are all at their peak of physical fitness and at age 26, I am one of the youngest master assassins in our order, but my abilities were about to be test today.

It happened in a flash, so quick I did not even realize it, it was not until the dive-bombing plane dove into one of our ships did I realize that the templars were launching an attack. I only had 3 other assassins with me and I told them load the AA guns and begin to shoot the planes out of the air, I would deal with the ships. There were few but I had to get rid of them. The problem was that my ship was bombarded with shells. Unknown, to the public at the time, the templars had the gall to send troops into the fight. For some magical reason, templars were able to get close to my ship and began to board. I heard their footsteps and I began to sprint towards the front of the ship in hopes of leaping into the water and getting to the nearest enemy ship. I heard yells from behind me and I heard bullets starting to be shot at me, the ship begin to sink and the inclination of the ship was very slowly going up. I took out a small smoke bomb and dropped it at my feet, the bomb began to roll backwards and I heard a loud POOF before the gunshots stopped abruptly. The ship was rising faster now and I began to have trouble keeping straight on my feet. I knelt into my movements and charged straight forward. I heard an explosion to my left from the inside of the ship as doors flew open, some explosion. I quickly grabbed my grappling hook and almost missed my throw because of the chaos around me. The hook grabbed onto the edge of the ship and I began to hoist myself up as the ship began to sink. I reached the end of my rope and jumped and grabbed onto a small ledge on the bow. I lifted myself up and sat there for only a second as I absorbed everything that was happening to me. I quickly targeted a ship coming from in front of me and leaped off the bow and began a dive into the water.

German and Asian hybrid equals master assassin of the modern age. This was interesting... cute.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back