• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Ashfallen Academy

[QUOTE="Nenma Takashi]Setsua has super speed and due to her otaku ways has named specific skills and moves the Dean Drive Series.

[/QUOTE]
Now if only the otakus could do this in real life.

[QUOTE="Nenma Takashi]It is literally my dream to one day name a fighting move and do it in real life....without looking stupid.

[/QUOTE]
Oh my gosh yes.

[quote name="x xD i T T 0X x' date=' post: 6136502, member: 42789&quot]Thank you ^^

To be honest I got it from a picture I found on tumblr however, but the pic was a gif so I couldn't use it, so instead I just wrote all of the funny quotes down x3

I would've done the same!! :3

[quote name="x xD i T T 0X x' date=' post: 6136539, member: 42789&quot]Speaking of signatures, I recognize the quote for yours. xD I just realized it

Yup I picked it because it describes me so much!! :3

Firebright said:
Arianna quickly braided her hair as she watched the fighting commence. This was getting exciting. she was so absorbed in braiding and watching that she bumped into a handsome kid who looked like Death himself.
"oh im sorry" she said and moved to go around him.
Who is this kid you are reffering to?

[QUOTE="Dapper Charmer]Who is this kid you are reffering to?

[/QUOTE]
Joseph, I just chose a random person to run into

[QUOTE="Dapper Charmer]Anyone not got a fighting partner yet that wants to fight Michael?

[/QUOTE]
Arianna could fight Michael

[QUOTE="Dapper Charmer]You want him to come up to you or maybe change your post so it says you bumped into Michael.

[/QUOTE]
I will change my post.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back