• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom ๐–บ๐—Œ๐—๐–พ๐—‡ ๐—Œ๐—„๐—‚๐–พ๐—Œ ;; mistborn semi-adv

tylluan

quiet owl.
for a hot minute i've been indulging in brandon sanderson books - i've read elantris, both mistborn eras, and i'm partway through warbreaker; i'm pretty addicted to the cosmere and i'm planning on reading as much as i can. this plot is mistborn but i'd honestly do any cosmere rp that i'm familiar with the worlds of; i lean towards scadriel but i'd be equally happy to do something with elantris' world or warbreaker's world.
iโ€™m honestly just looking for a flexible but long-term partner whoโ€™s happy to write. i like to write a Lot, but iโ€™m happy to settle at 200~ words or so, as long as thereโ€™s something to respond to. quality >> quantity, but i am likely to ramble in my posts and i hope that doesnโ€™t scare anyone away. iโ€™m also just hoping this isnโ€™t a niche thing to want to rp; iโ€™ve seen plenty of people elsewhere who dote on the books but iiii am not sure how common it is here. nonetheless! also i prefer partners who are 18+ due to being 22y myself
i have a mild ? plot ? perchance. itโ€™s no longer underneath the spoiler bc it wouldnโ€™t work hahahaha, but itโ€™s by no means set in stone or anything. itโ€™s a train of thought ive wanted to follow!
muse a is from the world of ash. a noble mistborn, unknown to their peers. itโ€™s 500 years before the ascendant warrior & 500 years after the lord ruler rose - life is static and they are bored of their life, always seeking adventure. from being something of a messenger for their house as the youngest sibling to assassinations, life has become repetitive. when they find something interesting on a journey back to luthadel, they investigate it. then, their world goes black. but they donโ€™t go to the beyond. instead, they awaken to a world of blue skies and green plants, and everything feels wrong.
muse b is one of the most powerful twinborns in the city; a high noble and something of a rebel to the ways of life, they spend most of their time going between elendel and the roughs under the guise of remaining with their shipments. their family disprove, but what can they do? itโ€™s not easy to keep a powerful twinborn under control, so the best they can do is grin and bear it.
during a journey in the roughs, they find themselves confronted with a gang leader with a grudge against their house and a promise to take them down, no matter what. they barely escape with their life and, while hiding, they encounter the disorientated mistborn that is muse a.
muse a needs a guide for this world and muse b needs a powerful ally; the two join forces under a mutual need for something the other has, but the world has become more dangerous than anticipated.
muse preference: muse a, but fairly flexible.
pairings: mxf / fxf fine; the character i have in mind is f. not solely romance, but happy to incorporate it should the characters have potential.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back