• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Ash is on sick leave, please leave all RP's at the doorstep

Ashlon_Prime

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello dear reader!

I'm Ash, age 33, nonbinary, any pronounserinos, speaks EN/GER
Because i am in the fortunate position that my mental illness is so severe that i'm on sick leave for an extended period of time, i thought i would just ask around for some more RP partners wheeee!!!

I am a very easy going person that can work with almost anything very flexible.
Technically i might count as a beginner(?) but rest ashured i played and play with people that have years under their belt with no decrease in quality.
Your level of experience is completely irrelevant to me, if we don't fit, then we don't fit.
In principle i would prevent to play with minors because we would have to establish rules that i don't think would be satisfactory to either of us, so try someone else if you are a minor maybe.
I do almost no fandom stuff.
Never was big into fandom except one or two so you don't need to convince me, because i will never satisfy your craving with my zero knowledge.
Though if you have a great idea, be it original or not, you want to pitch to me, i'm all ears!
Rejoyce for i will play any possible pairing with you, be it het or gay, t for t, t for c, whatever!
I enjoy my burns slow but i like romance in general.
Multiple characters are highly encouraged!
Also, my cute little furry friends, i would also like LOVE to have you in my inbox!

Due to me being without a job for the time being, my responses tend to be in a high frequency depending on time zones.
My active times are 6am-11pm CET.
We all have lifes and i don't expect you to match my pace, but a sign of life at least once a day would be nice, i tend to worry alot.
Speaking of worrying, i'm allergic to ghosting.
If something is the matter, if you don't want to play anymore, if you can't play anymore.
Whatever it may be, please just tell me.
You can even lie to me as long as you don't ghost me!
I have borderline dude please don't do this to me!

When it comes to writing i would like to call myself literate.
But it highly depends on the partner.
I tend to bounce off of my partners, so if you give me just a little, it will be harder to give you much back.
I'm a fan of pacing and agency so i prefer you are not a novelist, i'm trying to have fun here and be gay, not write a book.
Either on here or Discord would be my prefered platform.
I enjoy to do spicey so if thats your thing you should mention that beforehand.

Genres i enjoy:

Fantasy/High Fantasy
Modern/Mafia
Monster
Supernatural
Super Heroes
Mecha

But don't let yourself be limited by what i wrote here.
My brain is very mushy and i can have easily forgotten things i enjoy too.

I have some prompts for you if you don't feel like putting in too much effort at the beginning.

Angel di Branco, the best underworld messenger in the west.
She is highly decorated and a living legend.
The pride of her family.
"And you are just-
What?
Don't you dare get in my way!"

Very violence
So blood
wow

If your god would call you to fight in it's name and take it's place, would you say yes?

Over 15 years now i was fleshing out this original universe and all the gears are in place to turn that machine to life.
This is about young adults born with demons in their bodies that get sucked into a world where they have to fight a merciless tournament to become the next god.
Playing several lovers at once here is vital to make the world work as i intended.
If you are interested, i can send you and extensive collection of reading material.

I think this might only be interesting to you if you are into AK already.
If not, you are in for a very huge chunk of things to understand.
And you would also miss the emotional connection to the individual operators.
I was an active player in the community until early this year where i finally quit my addiction.
And with active i mean, three years without a single day offline.
Not a single day in three years!
I'm not a lore master by any means, but i was an established part of the Twitter community.
If you recognize my profile picture, yes, i'm the person you are thinking about.
In this universe i would also be ok with Canon/OC, OC/OC or Canon/Canon.

You can write me here or just directly slide into my DM's if you are interested or have some other idea you would like to pitch to me.

Love hearing from you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back