• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

One x One Rp Discussion

I'm thinking of starting with a post happening several months before the start of the game- something to establish how Lattie became motivated to even attempt to try and kill Lorian and slay his dragon. Thoughts?

I would like that. Would show some information on her past, somewhat, along with his. Could be the part in the timeline where Lorian publicly executes the royal line of the ravaged lands.

That might be kind of neat. I'm considering peppering the roleplay with snippets from the past. I've got my first one up and ready to go, so I'll be posting it shortly.

Do Lorian's eyes always glow gold, or is it only at certain times?

When he uses his magic they amplify but when he's not using magic, they are shimmering halos around his blue iris

I got the idea from a series by Brent Weeks (Favorite author). The first book is called The Black Prism. He has a very interesting writing style and a love for twists and dark plots and gritty scenes.

bard_the_bowman2.jpg

A less creepy option for Lorian. This one's not a cereal-fornicator. Just a hobbit helper with poorly edited eyes.

That's why I put "poorly edited". I played around with a photo editor and tried to give his eyes golden halos like Lorian, but... my skills are limited. As was my software.

So I noticed today that he also looks an awful lot like Lord Victor Nafarius from WoW. Don'tcha think? You feeling a little inspired by Blackrock Mountain? :-p

hqdefault.jpg

Haha if Lord Nafarius was classy and wore some tier cloth that wasnt gay looking, that would probably fit Lorian.

"Excellent... it would appear as if the meddlesome insects have arrived just in time to feed my legion. Welcome, mortals!" - Lord Nafarius.

So I say nay. The man is classy as eff. Don't be jelly.

I'm sorry I've been lagging it lately. I'm getting some stuff written down so it shouldn't be much longer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back