• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Artist In search of someone who has a passion for character creation and development!

DZHart

One Time Luck
Hello there! Before you read any further-

I love shipping. I want ships. Ships of all kind. However this does not mean insta romance. We'll get to that later.

My name is DZ, I am 23 years old. A female.
Screenshot_20190519-123544.png

I love creating characters. I love role-playing or even larping

Some of my favorite fandoms are:
Marvel / or DC (mostly Marvel)
Pokemon
Skyrim and various games like Fallout
DBZ
FNAF
One piece
Disney
Pixar
DreamWorks
A lot of animes--

I will get in to nearly anything.
I also LOVE to draw. I shall attach a picture of my Marvel oc Demetrius. I am in the process of making his hero mech suit.Screenshot_20190519-125622.png

Anyways I'm looking for friends who are as passionate about marvel or character creation / story writing as I am.

Also I don't like nsfw I like fluff.

But it's up to you :}

Ik you might not be looking for a group rp but there is one that might be up your alley and is very accepting of OCs. (And is infested with shippers aswell)

I'd definitely be down for some Marvel character creation and original plotlines! I've got a huge backlog of potential superpowers for exactly purposes like these!

I really don’t know what to say. You are incredibly talented and you clearly have an eye for character design. I am also a fan of creating characters and exploring the vast world of Marvel. I hope you can continue producing content like this.

Yeah the character design is by me. Here's a commission I paid for that I love. I'm glad you guys like it so far. I'm actually stuck on a color scheme on the mech suit. I know I want purple.

Here he is without the suit.
FB_IMG_1558355012742.jpg

His hero name is Hexe. And the H/X on His chest in the mech suit is an African symbol for 'Independence'

Do you guys have any hero's you'd like to share or nah?

Also I took a look at the rps. They look nice. Following them.

I literally paid money for all the art in my RP thread (link in my signature) and I am hella on board for character creation and stuff. Of that thread, Kaoru definitely fits the hero bill, if a very unusual kind of hero!

I literally paid money for all the art in my RP thread (link in my signature) and I am hella on board for character creation and stuff. Of that thread, Kaoru definitely fits the hero bill, if a very unusual kind of hero!
I'm new to this site I cannot figure out where your signature is but I can't see it
That aside
Your username is glorious asf

"DID YOU SAY CHARACTER CREATION?!?!" FOxen exclaimed.
"Foxen, NO-" Nightmare interrupts.
"This is the first of many..." Wolven sighed.
Kathina just waved hello.
Leon scoffed and looked away.

I really like character creation as well. It's probably my favorite part of any roleplay. My roleplay is very character-based, focusing on character interactions and their development. For me characters are the heart of any roleplay. The characters themselves, more than anything else, are what make or break an RP for me. If you're interested in trying an original plot with original characters, be sure to message me. I can do fantasy, modern, futuristic, superhero, and many other types of settings. I do romance, action, adventure and comedy in my RPs. I can RP males and females, but I'll only do MxF pairings.

"DID YOU SAY CHARACTER CREATION?!?!" FOxen exclaimed.
"Foxen, NO-" Nightmare interrupts.
"This is the first of many..." Wolven sighed.
Kathina just waved hello.
Leon scoffed and looked away.

Aha! I love it. I used to script like this all the time. Would you tell me about these characters you've interacted with??

I really like character creation as well. It's probably my favorite part of any roleplay. My roleplay is very character-based, focusing on character interactions and their development. For me characters are the heart of any roleplay. The characters themselves, more than anything else, are what make or break an RP for me. If you're interested in trying an original plot with original characters, be sure to message me. I can do fantasy, modern, futuristic, superhero, and many other types of settings. I do romance, action, adventure and comedy in my RPs. I can RP males and females, but I'll only do MxF pairings.
Understandable. We all have preferences. Would you be up for showing me some characters?

Here is a direct link, signatures should be always beneath the line on my post. I was talking about him in particular, Kaoru the crossdressing vigilante superhero.

Sure! I tend to make new characters for each RP I work in though, so I've got all kind of characters, depending on the roleplay I was doing in that moment. I'll PM you with some of my characters I made in other roleplays.

Here is a direct link, signatures should be always beneath the line on my post. I was talking about him in particular, Kaoru the crossdressing vigilante superhero.

Okay but like?!?! He's super gorgeous oh wow I love it so much.
What's he like / powers / ect?

Okay but like?!?! He's super gorgeous oh wow I love it so much.
What's he like / powers / ect?
Kaoru's ability (which I've come to refer to as Red Revenger) is to absorb kinetic energy and expel it. He can use this to basically repel any sort of physical hit and store the energy to use for later. He also has an acute sense for motion and can use the energy to make extremely precise throws and or propel his own body for jumping or even gliding in the air through the use of wind energy. The limits to this ability is that he can put a lot of strain on his body if he tries to move himself much faster than a normal human could (he could match e.g. Captain America in speed, but not Quicksilver). His ability also provides no protection from different sorts of energy (fire, lightning, magic etc.).
He has a lot of more refined ways to use his own ability, as its very versatile on top of it. But at the basis of a character is basically someone who took crossdressing to the extreme :3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back