• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Arrow ( interest check)

Dark_Psycho

Omen of Death
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Any one seen the show or be interested in a rp like it?

Irish Ice Queen

Couple of questions.

1. Location. Where would we be basing this from the show? Starling city, or the island, or elsewhere?

2. Time. Is this season 1 pre-finale, the five months between season 1 and 2 where Oliver Queen returned to the island? Season 2? You get the gist I'm sure.

3. What are the limitations on OC character creation, since this is the DC comics universe?

WArcAsh4 said:
If you shed some light I think I'd play
Same here. I thoroughly enjoy the Arrow series, but until I have a better grasp at what's going on, it makes it hard to figure out if I want to be involved.

I work a lot so chill chitlins working on answering all questions.

Irish Ice Queen

[QUOTE="Veirrianna Valentine]Couple of questions.
1. Location. Where would we be basing this from the show? Starling city, or the island, or elsewhere? Basing it from starling city

2. Time. Is this season 1 pre-finale, the five months between season 1 and 2 where Oliver Queen returned to the island? Season 2? You get the gist I'm sure. It won't be exactly like the show I want all OC characters a different hood etc. This isn't exactly the Arrow.

3. What are the limitations on OC character creation, since this is the DC comics universe? you can make as many characters you can handle, but I will put a limit on vigilantes and stuff like that remember this is just a interest check. All details will be revealed with the rp. So any more questions about the rp please hold off till I actually make it and the cs and characters all that Jazz. Thank you

[/QUOTE]
Irish Ice Queen

Awesome okay have enough interest it will be up after work tonight

Irish Ice Queen

I was just asking. I have a lot of patience, I just got the wrong Idea with that Apology. Lol

I thought you had put it up and you were apologizing for the wait. Sorry. Lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back