Advice/Help Army Roleplay with a Twist

Lord Aphrodite

To conquer death, you only have to die.
Two sides.

Green versus Brown.

Locked in a bitter war, for years on end. The two generals are locked in a battle of wits and intelligence to best the other on the field of battle, a field that never changes.

Here's the catch.

The two armies are made up of plastic army men.

So the idea is a little bit silly, I'll admit. But I think that it could be a lot of fun. Imagine playing out this big war all serious and tough-like, but the men are made of plastic and they're like an inch tall.

So it would be a group RP where half of the people are on one side, and half of the people are on the other. The battlefield would vary due to the fact that the child who plays with the army men will move them around the house. So the fighting field could be in the living room, on the stairs, or in his bedroom. Sometimes one side will have an advantage, depending on how the kids wants them, but the next day, the dead men come back to life, and the war continues.

Onto my thoughts for managing this.

I could GM this, but I wouldn't do well. I'm inexperienced. So I'm asking for some plot and idea development, and someone to help co-GM this. I'm better at being silly than serious, so I think that I could handle the silly stuff, and someone who likes the battle planning and war can handle that.

What are your guys' thoughts? Good idea? Or should I scrap it?

This sounds like it could be a really depressing, or a really funny RP. You should definitely try it out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back