• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic [Argon City] - OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
EVERY ONE WANTS ME DEAD :closedeyescryingfrown:

Because of how many people are hunting me though I am going to make myself stronger than originally planned

Always liked playing the manipulative bad guy, pull all the strings behind the scenes, a giant game of chess, without the pieces knowing what the full picture is

Always liked playing the manipulative bad guy, pull all the strings behind the scenes, a giant game of chess, without the pieces knowing what the full picture is
He's going to a pain in the ass, that's for sure.

Also, TARDIS06 TARDIS06 , I hope you're ready to be interrogated.

He could always go "Ringmaster was here, who wouldnt run, just wasnt expecting to end up in that situation"

Hey all, hope you don't mind me joining in.
I've added my character to the Characters Thread, as well as his own little location to the Lore thread.
I didn't know where else to put his location, so I hope it fits there well. If you want anything done with it, ask and i'll delete it no if-ands-or-buts.
I don't really like including this, but I am utterly new to this site, so please do go easy on me.

Hey all, hope you don't mind me joining in.
I've added my character to the Characters Thread, as well as his own little location to the Lore thread.
I didn't know where else to put his location, so I hope it fits there well. If you want anything done with it, ask and i'll delete it no if-ands-or-buts.
I don't really like including this, but I am utterly new to this site, so please do go easy on me.

Your CS looks good, really juicy. I'm gonna have one of my characters head to your bar later on.

Go ahead and read up on it, let us know what you think so far too, I'm always looking for criticism
Cool man, I'm just finishing up something for the main thread. When i get off work tonight i'll read through everything.
edit: and please do the same to me, I joined this site to better my writing.

Morning all. Posted a CS let night and then promptly fell asleep so thought I'd actually post something here now!

Hope you didn't mind me joining,loving the ark you've got going at the moment. Would love to make a start with a morning coffee at your bar SCRUBLORDPICKLE SCRUBLORDPICKLE

All I can think of after that post is "You thought it was someone else, but it was me all along, RINGMASTER"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back