• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Are you the Bucky to my Nat? (Marvel RP)

buckysnat20

Hey there!

I’m Nat, and I’m on the lookout for an awesome long-term RP partner.

I’m a huge Marvel fan, with a special soft spot for Bucky Barnes. While I’m new to the RP scene and still finding my footing, I’m eager to dive in and start creating amazing stories. I’m in my 30s and would love to connect with someone around the same age who shares my passion for Marvel.

I’m specifically looking for someone who wants to be the Bucky to my Natasha—diving into those deep, complex dynamics and crafting epic adventures together. When I’m not exploring the Marvel universe, you’ll find me writing, creating art, listening to music, or getting lost in a good book.

If that sounds like your kind of fun, don’t hesitate to DM me :) Looking forward to hearing from you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back